Donic Bluefire KR.........

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Could this be the first pips out bluefire to compete with the yasaka rakza PO or just an advancement on the original Bluefire serie's?

i don't think that is pips out, because of this mark: DONIC - 031 Bluefire KR - In.
Rakza PO marked as Out: YASAKA - 013 Rakza PO - Out.

added.
BTW, in total listing you may see in Type column, is it in, out, long or anti.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This is confusing. I understand the JP as it uses Japanese Sponge with Bluefire's german topsheet, but what is KR supposed to mean?
Korea doesnt make their own rubber as far as international brands are concerned. Xiom mainly outsources their rubbers to ESN so thats basically German....
And korean players dont play that different of a game than other east asian countries to have a rubber made specifically for their style
Maybe it doesnt mean Korea at all.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
there was a huge rising sun flag on the cover of the Bluefire JP rubbers if you havent noticed....

No, I actually haven´t noticed that. But I really don´t pay too much of an attention to the covers. But honestly I allways tought that JP means Jorge Persson but I think you know this thing better than me. I wasn´t trying to be a smart ass but I do apologize if it seemed that way.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
No, I actually haven´t noticed that. But I really don´t pay too much of an attention to the covers. But honestly I allways tought that JP means Jorge Persson but I think you know this thing better than me. I wasn´t trying to be a smart ass but I do apologize if it seemed that way.
OH NONONO. NOT OFFENDED BY ANY MEANS.
Just found it amusing how someone missed a gigantic japanese flag on the cover XD