Video Ideas

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
If you had the facilities to make a video with a top table tennis player, what would that video be?

Thinking of ‘out there’ ideas and not the obvious serve, coaching, amazing shot video.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Well, we made a video with Chen Weixing last weekend. Not sure what it is going to turn out like, but lets just say it is 'different'.

Keep the ideas coming and you never know, we might make it happen. We're leaning towards making humorous videos involving table tennis players (doesn't have to be on the table).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hi Guys,

Our first video is close to finish. We've listened to what you have said and have followed Chen Weixing in a 'home' setting. Keep your ideas coming!
-chen-weixing-at-home.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Well it is fact that many would like to know how they are in real..
All we see is how they hit the ball hard and precize, but .. how they do in normal life, is a mystery..
I think - they want to keep this for them.. all but Timo, hehe, who is posting funny videos and pictures on his site on facebook..
But for me - I would love to see Kreangas real life.. Or his training, if he is training hard or is it fun for him, he makes some exhibition stuff or so..
How is he to public, if he gives autographs if someone recognises him and so on ..
That would really interrest me..