Which rubber should I use?

says [Primary] Yasaka goiabao 5 FL FH - Nittaku Fastarc G-1...
Mar 2015
Hey guys! This is my 1st post here. I used to play a lot back around 2010. Now I'm starting again! With a new racket but not really sure which setup should I go. So I have DHS TG7-P2(I haven't played with it) and I played with H3neo on another blade! It worked nicely for me and it's cheap. And I don't want to go to those expensive over powered setups LOL. I decided H3NEO for my FH and I never played with TG3NEO or TG2NEO but I read many good reviews about it. So here's my question.

Which rubber should I go on BH? skyline TG2 neo or TG3 neo? or any other rubber with similar price range? I usually top spin with BH and block top spins. I played with rakza7 soft and it was perfect! Will cheap chinese rubber be my answer of the question?

Thanks in advance. Keep playing TT and don't forget to have some bananas!

Last edited:
Mar 2015
Thanks for reply! :D

How about TG3NEO on FH? and what about it's throwangle is it higher that H3NEO? and sadly Dawei is impossible to find in Thailand. :(

and yeah you said slow rubber! I played with Mark V and It didn't suit me but rakza7 soft did! I'm not sure which is slower. :/

Last edited:
Mar 2015
So TG2NEO on FH and TG3NEO on BH, how's it? :O

This user has no status.
As dannyreventon says, it will be a heavy setup going chinese on both sides. I was recently thrown off that path. From usingTG2neo and H3neo, switching the H3neo to Stiga Boost XT. My plan was go keep the TG2neo as a FH hammer and was looking for a nice, light tensor rubber in a good pricerange. Now the Boost XT is my FH-rubber due to the catapult-effect being so strong. As a BH-rubber I could not control it. The TG2neo is a good BH-rubber. Unboosted it offers nice balance in control, speed and spin. More direct and not as heavy as the H3neo imo..

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhinaf
Mar 2015
heavy!! yeah pretty much! To get NEXY and other brands that are not officially selling in Thailand, I'll have to order online maybe ebay and there's delivery cost which is high and takes so much time! How about rubber from Globe or 729 or Yinhe even tuttle? :D

Last edited:
Mar 2015
I'll try to find that rubber. :D anyways thanks a lot man. Really appreciate. :)

This user has no status.
Hmm, want to ask first, is Palio and Galaxy / Yinhe easy to get in Thailand?

They made several versatile rubbers at < $ 20.0. Something for all the strokes like Bluefire JP3 or Sriver G3. :)

@~ 1.8 mm,
Palio Hidden Dragon series
Galaxy Apollo II, Sun, Moon

Reactions: Abhinaf
Mar 2015
Yes they do available. :) I'll look forward to them.

Reactions: BeGo
Mar 2015
I tried H3neo with h3-50, h3neo was a little too slow. 3-50 did the job actually! But most of reviews about 3-50 are negative so im looking for something maybe better. :D

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I tried H3neo with h3-50, h3neo was a little too slow. 3-50 did the job actually! But most of reviews about 3-50 are negative so im looking for something maybe better. :D

If you liked the H3-50, don't worry about the reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Liten and BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dropped a new goon squad crew down the trap door. They were following a lead that I had received pro versions of Tenergy from a sponsored player. I could have just showed them that my bat has Victas, not Tenergy, but it was more fun to set the trap and see if they'd fall for it so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Der_Echte