Dimitrij Ovctcharov is now using Tenergy

This user has no status.
Donic's top athlete is now using tenergy on forehand and backhand !

From these pic u can clearly see those are butterfly rubbers not donic.

On the 2nd pic you can see there is a butterfly logo on the rubber. The 1st pic is very obvious

kbhhv.jpg

vldnr.jpg

This user has no status.
And what is it about if he is using Tenergy? i went with Tenergy not because of those top players sponsored by Butterfly, but the coach i bought the blade from locally told me to go with Butterfly to test and never look back, he advised me something cheaper and good enough, but he knows that sooner or later i will change so he said better buy one time than twice even if it is not good, and i am happy, but, even Butterfly rubbers are many there, how do you know that he is using Tenergy and not something else such as Sriver or Bryce?

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Well, maybe he is not pleased with the Donic rubbers family, he seems to play with Tenergy, but the blade is Donic!

Jens Lundqvist, WR 66, is sponsored by Stiga, but also plays Tenergy 05.

This is the case for many sponsored players. They are using the blade from their sponsored brand, but play with Tenergy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Well, maybe he is not pleased with the Donic rubbers family, he seems to play with Tenergy, but the blade is Donic!

Jens Lundqvist, WR 66, is sponsored by Stiga, but also plays Tenergy 05.

This is the case for many sponsored players. They are using the blade from their sponsored brand, but play with Tenergy.

Hard to say if the blade is Donic as well because it has 2 red plys not present in the normal Ovtcharov Original Senso Carbon. Many pro players do pick up what they like to use and glue a handle from their sponsors to make them happy. Only I don't fully understand why Donic still won't release a new blade that is true to what Ovtcharov likes and think of something with 8 ply (6+2) structure and claimed to be used by the European Champ.

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Yes, i too have seen pros that glue handles on a other blade than the sponsor makes. So you were right, it could be something else than a Donic-blade.

This user has no status.
Not that its not allowed,its just not ethical? in a manner oof speaking.he is supposed to be Donic's main flagboy,but he is using tenergy,a rival companies product.

I understand your point, but i was thinking about that if a player is sponsored by a brand then he/she must use all items from that brand?

Chinese top players, i heard or thought they are sponsored by Butterfly but they use another rubbers such as DHS or even the blade from DHS [Ma Long for example], so is that not ethical too?

Also, do those players have no freedom to choose some items other than the brands they sponsored with? i mean if i am a big top player, i can have few conditions with one brand, i may not like all the items from that brand but i can use most items, for example i can use butterfly blades and shoes and cloth, but i want to use another brand rubber, another brand bag or case, isn't that allowed or not possible? Those brands should accept because at the end they have some top players using something from them, otherwise if they reject those players conditions they may not use this company or that, what do you think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Ma long is sponsored by DHS...

Anyways,it depends on what each person defines as ethical.I don't blame a person for using a product of their choice,but when you go around doing video promotions of a product you say you use,but in actual fact you don't,then that can't be considered ethical in my point of view.

But who am I to decide what is ethical???

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Ma long is sponsored by DHS...

Anyways,it depends on what each person defines as ethical.I don't blame a person for using a product of their choice,but when you go around doing video promotions of a product you say you use,but in actual fact you don't,then that can't be considered ethical in my point of view.

But who am I to decide what is ethical???

Exactly, in fact i don't know what is those players minds, i feel they can change to whatever they want, as long someone is famous or popular and good athlete or sport person then he can have money to buy what he/she wants, maybe the brands don't force them for everything, but sure they ask them to use something for promotions, but if i am not comfortable with one company products, then why i must use theirs even if they pay me?

In any sports, i see many players change from one company to another, so i feel it is maybe up to the players themselves not the companies, or am i wrong?

This user has no status.
What's the matter with Ovtcharov using Tenergy? I haven't heard Dima saying he is using Bluefires. DONIC IS WRITING that Dima is using Bluefire M1 Turbo on their site.

WE want to see great Table Tennis. PLAYERS want to play great Table Tennis. For that they need the EQUIPMENT THAT FITS THEM THE BEST. I think Donic isn't ethical. Dima is just a player. He needs the equipment he likes, and he will use it. That marketing stuff just isn't his job. We want to see him playing great Table Tennis, but about writing that Dima is playing Bluefire, we need to ask Donic questions.

Reactions: Suga D