Princeton Pong 2015 Winter Open Final

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Both matches feature Kai Zhang, adopted by the US to be the next big thing in US table tennis when he is eligible to play for the US. Won't provide a spoiler but the final is extremely entertaining, and will probably be one of the best matches played in the US not seen by anyone. To help people with the subplot, Jishan Liang has/had never beaten Kai Zhang, definitely not at the Westchester Open, so that's the subplot for the final.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte this time agrees with the Big Company Goon Squad and highly recommends viewing it and LIKING it.

FB like 3.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Feb 28, 2015.

Cool. When I get a chance I will go through the video for some of the great rallies to put in the best rallies thread. I have seen both of them play and it is impressive to watch. I think both dug deep and played hard in this match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Cool. When I get a chance I will go through the video for some of the great rallies to put in the best rallies thread. I have seen both of them play and it is impressive to watch. I think both dug deep and played hard in this match.

Thanks. I really need to get good video editing software and start doing that. This match was more than worth it - I would do a shortform if I knew how to use MovieMaker well, but it looks like more trouble than I can handle.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Even the match against Wu Yue, the pt at 3-1, 12-12 or so where Wu blocks down Zhang's loops is ridiculous.

Jennifer (Yue) Wu is awesome. I was actually impressed at how easily he beat her in the first two games. But she adjusted pretty well. She is a pretty good coach as well.