(FS) Tibhar Evolution MX-P and Tibhar Primus exclusive versions

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Yes, they exist ;-)

I´m selling one brand new sheet of Evolution MX-P with the S10 sponge in 50 degree hardness, as supplied to contract players on request.
It´s a little more difficult to handle than the regular version, due to its hard sponge.

My price: € 40,-- including worldwide shipping, via registered mail (sorry, this makes it a little more expensive but lately I´ve had more non delivery claims on ebay than in years before, so to save you from disappointment, and me from refunds...)

Also available is something that claims to be a Tibhar Primus. The sponge is red instead of the usual white. I have tried yet another different version with a green sponge, which is an awful lot harder than the regular Primus. Can´t say anything about this red sponge version, really, could be anything - including some test rubber that has just been stamped Primus (although I was told the topsheet is original Primus, which could be true). Since Primus was introduced years ago please note this rubber is from 2010, unplayed but wouldn´t call it "new".

This can be yours for € 20,-- including worldwide shipping

Internationally, I can only accept PayPal.

Get in touch if you´re interested.