yasaka rakza x

This user has no status.
So far RX has no signs of shrinkage on both sides of Yasaka Silver 9 after a few months.
how does it compare to Tenergy's? Also how does it react to the new DHS polyballs? We started training with new balls for next season and im struggling to put the same amount of spin on my serves as i did with the old balls...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
how does it compare to Tenergy's? Also how does it react to the new DHS polyballs? We started training with new balls for next season and im struggling to put the same amount of spin on my serves as i did with the old balls...

I played with RX about almost 2 months...comparing with tenergy, spin almost the same and with polyball it play very good..recommended for new ball IMHO

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews

Got about the same hardness as T05 but feels harder in play. Throw is medium with great control and feel. Speed and spin is not the best among modern tensors but not far behind. Improved top sheet grip is what making this rubber perfect for new plastic balls. Better match with lighter blades as this rubber is probably one of the heaviest out there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Got about the same hardness as T05 but feels harder in play. Throw is medium with great control and feel. Speed and spin is not the best among modern tensors but not far behind. Improved top sheet grip is what making this rubber perfect for new plastic balls. Better match with lighter blades as this rubber is probably one of the heaviest out there.

Would you say that they are working better with the new ball comparing to the celluloid and how much do one rubber weight?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Would you say that they are working better with the new ball comparing to the celluloid and how much do one rubber weight?

I have it ordered pre-assembled with 2 RX on a Yasaka Silver 9 Cpen so I haven't got the chance to weight them separately. But the whole set up is 196g which is about the heaviest of all my collection so I don't play with it much. I would say it is middle of the road in all areas among modern rubbers and it works fine with both balls. Grip and control is the selling point and Yasaka is doing it right.