Win a new batch of Butterfly Easy Ball 40+

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Wow, Butterfly seems to be pretty convinced about the quality of their new EASY BALL 40+ poly ball, coming in May 2015: Until April 30 we've got the chance to win one out of 20,000 BOXES OF 6! If you live in Europe, click here to participate:

bty_MAG_easyBall02_en-150x150.jpg

Watch TableTennisDaily's review of the new Easy Ball here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/balls/10554-easy-ball-40#viewreviews

Interesting balls?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
BAH, only eligible for those in Europe...

Good these balls will stay in Europe, we have enough bad bouncing seamed poly balls.

You defeated me easily last time we used a seamed Poly Ball. I barely got by you when we played with regular celluloid ball. If you are not 100 points higher rated than me by this time next year there is certainly a software error at work. I dont like losing as much as the next guy, but I can stand it when I lose to better players. (like you)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Woo had a email today confirming i won some of these :)

Best ive used so far are the Xushaofa Sports balls and the Stag ones. The Xushaofa balls seem ok only had a few of them split in half like an egg shell haha.
Like the Stag ones but have no idea where to buy them from :S

Be interesting to test these when they arrive to me!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Oh my gawd! I scratched 6 bawls!

Seriously though, I'm hoping the quality of these balls will improve. The balls my club has now are €1 a piece and they're not even round. I've also heard you can break 5 of them in a single game...

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Woo had a email today confirming i won some of these :)

Best ive used so far are the Xushaofa Sports balls and the Stag ones. The Xushaofa balls seem ok only had a few of them split in half like an egg shell haha.
Like the Stag ones but have no idea where to buy them from :S

Be interesting to test these when they arrive to me!

Cheungo,

You can get the Stag balls from Tees Sport :-

http://www.teessport.com/table-tenn...premium-40-3-table-tennis-ball-box-of-3-p9143

Don't know of anyone else in the UK selling them though.

Reactions: cheungo