What is Dimitrij Ovtcharovs equipment?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
He is playing with tuned Ternergy 05. But consider this before putting your M1 turbo to garbage : what plays the more similar to a tuned T05 ? A T05 untuned or a M1 turbo untuned ? The answer is definitely untuned M1 turbo.

And also what say you will be as good as Dimitri just because you use the same equipment! :)

He is playing with tuned Ternergy 05. But consider this before putting your M1 turbo to garbage : what plays the more similar to a tuned T05 ? A T05 untuned or a M1 turbo untuned ? The answer is definitely untuned M1 turbo.

I agree!! I've played with the Tenergy 05 and i didn't like to much. But the M1 Turbo is a dream! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
wow for me it looks like a stiga clipper blade. does donic also have clipper blades? anyone tried it?

Donic Baum Carrera Senso is another 7 ply wood blade which has the same clipper look.

attachment.php

Attachments

• OVT Baum blades.jpg
    OVT Baum blades.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
Stiga has nothing to "accept" here in fact. And yeah, it is clever by Donic to have this classic offensive 7-ply wood blade in their catalog.
Also the "clipper look", with two red (blue sometimes) stripes is used almost any time a brand makes a 5 ply-ayou core.

I tested the Baum Carrera, the Clipper and some other clones like Samsonov Force Pro Black....etc....you can not go wrong with a Clipper based blade, my preference goes for Samsonov Force Pro Black for its amazing balance.
The DHS PG7 is also Clipper based (not tested so far) as well as Nittaku Ludeak (and certainly many other blades).

With 40+ balls, I think that 7 ply-wood blades with 5 ayou inner-ply will be quite popular. You can adapt the outer ply to your needs and not necessarily go for limba outer. Try to google : Stiga CRW7, its a clipper based blade with rosewood instead of Limba (available in China Only !!!! And the price is premium unlike Clipper), very interessting blade I wanna try :D
We can also imagine a Clipper based blade with eben outer. I think Timo Boll W7 is also a Clipper based blade with Koto outer.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
Stiga has nothing to "accept" here in fact. And yeah, it is clever by Donic to have this classic offensive 7-ply wood blade in their catalog.
Also the "clipper look", with two red (blue sometimes) stripes is used almost any time a brand makes a 5 ply-ayou core.

I tested the Baum Carrera, the Clipper and some other clones like Samsonov Force Pro Black....etc....you can not go wrong with a Clipper based blade, my preference goes for Samsonov Force Pro Black for its amazing balance.
The DHS PG7 is also Clipper based (not tested so far) as well as Nittaku Ludeak (and certainly many other blades).

With 40+ balls, I think that 7 ply-wood blades with 5 ayou inner-ply will be quite popular. You can adapt the outer ply to your needs and not necessarily go for limba outer. Try to google : Stiga CRW7, its a clipper based blade with rosewood instead of Limba (available in China Only !!!! And the price is premium unlike Clipper), very interessting blade I wanna try :D
We can also imagine a Clipper based blade with eben outer. I think Timo Boll W7 is also a Clipper based blade with Koto outer.
i found the crw blade! wow i didnt know about this blade. it looks great and it must be a rocket with the rosewood outside. you sure that its only sold in china? it would be fantastic to try it

You can buy the blade from various chinese retailers of course, but the blade is not on Stiga 2015 catalog for Europe, not even listed of their website. I heard of this blade few days ago from a semi-pro player I know.......while we were having a discussion about best offensive blades ever made :D
C'mon Stiga, release this blade in Europe and make the Eben version also !!!

Last edited: