Win A Signed Rubber & Blade - WTTC 2015 Comp

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
World Table Tennis Championships 2015 Competition

To celebrate the 10 day countdown to this years 2015 World Table Tennis Championships TableTennisDaily are giving away a signed Tenergy 05 rubber used by 2004 Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min! To throw into the mix we are also giving away a Limited Edition STIGA Emerald blade signed by STIGA CEO Mats Bandstigen.

The 2015 World Table Tennis Championships Prize giveaway:

1 x STIGA Limited Edition Emerald Blade
1 x Tenergy 05 used and signed Ryu Seung Min

RyuMinRubberTenergy05.jpg

How to win:

Simply post which Man and Women you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships.

The first round of singles at the world championships starts on the 28th April 2015, therefore the prize draw will close on the 27th April - 23:59pm GMT. No entries can be made after this date.

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think in the Men's event Fan Zhendong will win.
I think in the Women's event Liu Shiwen will win.

To spice things up even more we will also throw in a TableTennisDaily t-shirt for the user who comes in third place.

tiago2015ttd.jpg

Tiago Apolonia holding a TableTennisDaily t-shirt!

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 5 quality posts and 2 quality reviews to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck!
Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.
- You must post one review of your rubber and blade that you use in the new Equipment Review Centre here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is April 27th 2015 23:59 pm GMT

Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition has been commenced will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- The first entrant picked from the prize draw will have the choice of either the signed Tenergy 05 or the STIGA Emerald blade. The second place contestant will receive the remaining prize.
- Thanks to England's Liam Pitchford for helping TableTennisDaily get Ryu Seung Min's signed rubber.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
I think Zhang Jike will win the Men's Event
I think Ding Ning will win the Women's Event