Andro Supreme Kinetic Zylon/Hinoki OFF-

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
This is my new blade.
I love it, and I think anyone should try it!
Just have a look...

Andro kinetic supreme off-.jpgFoto0275.jpgFoto0276.jpgFoto0277.jpgFoto0304.jpg

May 2011
Hi Rhydian & everybody else

The problem is that I don't really know how to review a blade.
The only thing I can really say, is that this is the nicest blade I've ever played with considering the speed of it, yet not losing control.

My blade history:
- Butterfly BalsaCarbon X5 (the balsa went bad, cracking all over the place)
- Butterfly Timo Boll Tricarbon (I thought this was THE blade, but it's just too hot to handle, too heavy and has not enough dwell time for my spinny oriented game)
- Donic Waldner Black Devil CB (The Carbon-Balsa combo felt better and faster than the Balsacarbon X5, but again, the balsa cracked after one unfriendly encounter with the table, still a blade I like very much!!!)

And then I got to this blade, which is stiffer than the balsa blades, but not as brick-like like the tricarbon. With soft rubbers it really gives me the feel for the short game (kiri-wood) and loads of dwell time (hinoki outer ply) for the topspins, while the ayous and zylon give me the punch and speed for the heavy topspins and counterhitting. The veneer protection on the edge makes me feel less anxious to break my blade like the balsa blades did...
I've never had a blade with which I counter-topspinned away from the table that easily, giving me a great boost of confidence in my aggressive game.

I'm just dying for someone who also tried the blade to share his thoughts on it.

Please let me know if you have ever played this blade!