Butterfly has stopped production for Gergely Blade

says Hi guys! I just joined this forum. I am from Malaysia...
Apr 2012
Butterfly Gergely blade is one of the oldest and classic model in Butterfly product's line up, it has been introduced in the market for about 2 decades (correct me if I am wrong), recently received news from Butterfly dealer, Butterfly has stopped production for Gergely blade, sad news for those who love this blade.

P/S: Together with Gergely, Gergely Alpha blade is also no more producing by Butterfly.

Apr 2012
In the club where i go to play i saw only one player is still using it, and he said he is using it for over than 15 years and he is still in love with it, so what is really special about it? and any new models blades that are closer to this Gergely performance or design like?

Gergely is one of the classic blade, it is like Sriver, although many top players do not play with it now, but the demand for Gergely blade is always there, it is one of the top selling item in my store.

Apr 2012
Primorac carbon shares the same hinoki outer ply and T5000 composite ply.....and remember when we all thought Viscaria went out of production in 2011 and began stockpiling them? I am not entirely sure how concrete this news about gergely is haha.....

Viscaria once have rumors to have stop production, however due to the success of Zhang Jike, Butterfly changed their plan. For Gergely news, it was from Butterfly dealer.