How to do tomohawk/reverse tomohawk?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hey I'm trying to learn new serves as it is one of the weakest parts of my game (yeah bit bad when its one of the most crucial things). I would actually say I'm a very good player (but obviously no where near the best) but trouble is my serves are not intimidating. Other than perhaps my reverse pendulum the others are pretty easy so obviously I'm working on those as well but I've been advised to find new serves for time being.

The other night I would say I spent nearly half an hour with two people trying to teach me the serve, changing my grip to make the bat easier to flick, trying to explain where to hit it, getting me down on one knee to make a point, plus I apparently throw ball to high (seriously I try throw it less high, smallest toss I think I can do and its to high. I get the serves benefits but I've always struggled with serving, always known what I'm trying to do but never really know where I'm making contact therefore not a lot of spin.

Any advice on tomahawk and reverse tomahawk and serving in general would be appreciated.