TableTennis11. Anyone use this company?

This user has no status.
Yes, TT11 are a very nice team to deal with, if you have any questions, you can e-mail them and they will answer and help you.
The delivery is really fast, the products are genuine.
The only problem is that because of the Butterfly rules, TT11 can't ship butterfly blades and rubbers outside Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
TT11 is reputable and maybe the world's biggest TT online store

The Butterfly rule applies for every country/store
So for England - you can only source Butterfly from your local stores.
I don't think any store (outside England) would risk they distribution rights to ship to a territory that is not part of they distribution rights.

This user has no status.
I just got back to TT this year, and i came across few online stores until i found TT11, i gave them a try last month with 2 orders separately, both came perfectly, so now they became my favorite online store for TT, and i am out of Europe, i live in middle east, shipping was fast, so just trust them and don't look back, you will not be disappointed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Hi everyone! :)

It makes us very happy to see so much positive feedback here and to have satisfied customers, this is most important to us beyond all else. We have already shipped to 70 different countries alone this month!

Because you guys were so supportive of us, here are 5 discount coupons for 10 euros (valid for orders over 50euro). Each one may be used once so first in first served :)

JCFMA
URCFU
YSKAS
ODCQY
JOAGE

Just enter the code at the checkout page. Thanks so much guys! :)

says [IMG]
Hi everyone! :)

It makes us very happy to see so much positive feedback here and to have satisfied customers, this is most important to us beyond all else. We have already shipped to 70 different countries alone this month!

Because you guys were so supportive of us, here are 5 discount coupons for 10 euros (valid for orders over 50euro). Each one may be used once so first in first served :)

JCFMA
URCFU
YSKAS
ODCQY
JOAGE

Just enter the code at the checkout page. Thanks so much guys! :)

Nice spontanious gesture! :D

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Have to add these guys are really good for my experience, i bought a few sheets of donic rubber from them, and there was a slight imperfection on one of the rubbers, they quickly helped me resolve it over email.

really good experience on my part from them!

This user has no status.
I have a question, if i ordered something or an item but i found it not the right one, is there a policy for return and replacement even if to pay something more rather than buy it again the right one?

I bought a pants, later i found out it is not the size i want at all, and i kept it as i thought i want to sell it because i can't return it anymore or even replace it, but is there a way to return and replace it if possible from you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
You can find information about our return policy from here: http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/terms-conditions#returns . If you still have any questions then please contact our friendly and quick customer support at [email protected].

I have a question, if i ordered something or an item but i found it not the right one, is there a policy for return and replacement even if to pay something more rather than buy it again the right one?

I bought a pants, later i found out it is not the size i want at all, and i kept it as i thought i want to sell it because i can't return it anymore or even replace it, but is there a way to return and replace it if possible from you?

PS. Some news too. Tabletennis11.com now offers 3-5 days international shipping with DHL Express. :) More info: blog.tabletennis11.com/dhl-express-worldwide-shipping