TTD - WTTC 2015 Competition Winners!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
TableTennisDaily WTTC Competition 2015 Winners! (STIGA Limited Edition Emerald Blade, Tenergy 05 used and signed Ryu Seung Min, & a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt!)

After 2 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winners for the STIGA Limited Edition Emerald Blade, Tenergy 05 used and signed Ryu Seung Min, & a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt. This competition is in association with the entries that took place on TTD here.

The 2015 World Table Tennis Championships Prize giveaway:

1 x STIGA Limited Edition Emerald Blade
1 x Tenergy 05 used and signed Ryu Seung Min

RyuMinRubberTenergy05.jpg

TableTennisDaily members were asked simply to submit a post on which Man and Women thought would win the 2015 World Table Tennis Championships.

Users who voted for:

'Ma Long and Ding Ning'

were placed into the TTD prize draw.

Step 1

Thanks to all users who submitted an entry. A list of all the TTD users (26 in total) who posted a correct entry with a minimum of 10 posts to their username and 2 reviews were put into an excel spread sheet with a number assigned to their name.

List of winning entries and number: https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/wttc2015compwinners.pdf

Step 2

Using random.org, a random number was generated which produced the first, second and third place positions.

1st place:

wttc2015comp1.jpg

2nd place:

wttc2015comp2.jpg

3rd place:

wttc2015comp3.jpg

Step 3

Congratulations to passifid coming first place and for Pricey 11 coming 2nd! Passifid you have the choice of either the signed blade or signed Tenergy 05 rubber.

Third place goes to markog99

Congratulations to @passifid and @pricey-11 and @markog99, if you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions! Thanks for everyone who took part! Plenty more competitions will be on their way soon in 2015!

TableTennisDaily

I wrote Ma Long and Liu Shiwen, because the Ma Long/Ding Ning combo was voted on too many times, even though I knew Ding Ning was gonna win it. I was so excited when Liu Shiwen came back in the final for a chance to fight the last set at 3-3, but then the weirdest thing I have ever seen somehow happened...unfortunate for me, Liu Shiwen as well

This user has no status.
I wrote Ma Long and Liu Shiwen, because the Ma Long/Ding Ning combo was voted on too many times, even though I knew Ding Ning was gonna win it. I was so excited when Liu Shiwen came back in the final for a chance to fight the last set at 3-3, but then the weirdest thing I have ever seen somehow happened...unfortunate for me, Liu Shiwen as well

Same feeling and thinking here, i also voted for ML and Liu Shiwen, and i was happy to see LS was coming back to the game and was going to lead, but what happened is happened, now i hope she will get more stronger and win more titles by now regardless of the whole national team players got injured except here, she deserve more and she is really a great player and like her style more than DN or LX.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who took part.

What happen why tsunami902 was not there on the list

Hey tsunami902, I am afraid you did not fulfil the requirements of the competition. You did not have two reviews to your username.

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 5 quality posts and 2 quality reviews to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck!