Question about yours openion about my choose of racket and rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I play a offensive style of tabletennis mostly in mid table. I use my forehand 85% of the time with loop attacking style. I love to loop under the table because i learned it for about 20 years ago, and i have different about learning a new attacking style.
I use my backhand to push or to opening with a loop after the oppenents serve, and then i use my forehand to attacting and only my backhand to block and push.
I have 2 different woods but i dont know witch is best for me.
Right now im using Donic Power allround all+ with Tibhar 5Q 2,0 on forehand and Stiga Calibra LT on backhand.
My reserve wood is Donic Baum sawtec off with no rubbers on it.
My question is about if my Donic Baum wood would be better for my rubbers, because my rubbers are soft and Donic Baum wood is harder then Donic Power allround wood???

I feel like my bat is too soft with both Donic Power allround and 2 soft rubbers on.

I need some seriuos help

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Unfortunately nobody can help you with this, because you have to play with your blade and it is about your feeling. I played the Power Allround for several years and i would not recommend it. ( I wrote a review about it.. check it if you like) If you dont feel comfortable with your blade try to change something. But don't change everything at the same time. First try to change a rubber if it doesnt brings an improvement to your feeling try your old rubbers on a new blade but keep in mind that not a racket is making a player it all depends on your technique. So dont get lost in the process of searching a miracleracket

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I will try to play with my Donic baum off tec again, and put my rubbers on that wood.
Whats your suggenstion of a ggod backhand rubber to block open with a loop after recieving a serve with good control and spin

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Try the rubbers you have on the Baum blade and see how that feels. If you don't like it, or you don't like the rubbers on one side or the other, then you should have more questions. Until then, just try the Baum blade and see how it works for you.