Boll Spirit vs Clipper CC vs Carbonado 145&190??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
hi ...

i have tried the boll spirit and the clipper cc

the clipper cc is heavier and more solid and faster than the boll spirit

you have to remember that butterfly makes blades for their rubbers so you will have to put something like bryce/tenergy to match up well with the spirit.

the clipper cc will be much stiffer than that spirit and will have a larger sweet spot.. higher up on the blade the clipper will still have that crisp high pitch sound as if you hit it in the middle lower part of the blade. the spirit will flex more too.

as for the new stiga Carbonado i don't know... just too expensive for me to test

Reactions: Tompa8888
hi ...

i have tried the boll spirit and the clipper cc

the clipper cc is heavier and more solid and faster than the boll spirit

you have to remember that butterfly makes blades for their rubbers so you will have to put something like bryce/tenergy to match up well with the spirit.

the clipper cc will be much stiffer than that spirit and will have a larger sweet spot.. higher up on the blade the clipper will still have that crisp high pitch sound as if you hit it in the middle lower part of the blade. the spirit will flex more too.

as for the new stiga Carbonado i don't know... just too expensive for me to test

Thanks! Im actually thinking of buying the clipper cc. The Clipper is really good and so is the clipper Cr so i'd like to try the cc :D

There is a discount on the Carbonado 190 & 145 for half the price right now on ttex.se.

If you visit the website:
Blades = Stommar
Rubbers = Gummin

;)