Chinese A League

This user has no status.
The A League is the second League only below the Super League in China. Quite a few Chinese National Team members are playing in it. In fact, even top 100 players Adrian Crisan also plays in it this year. There are 32 teams each for Men's and Women's. Four foreign teams are accepted to complete in the league. Kanak is in team Seamaster-Edgeball Universal. The first stop of the A League is from May 25 through May 29 in Chongqing.

Here you have some photos:

10373079_1100621909965057_6686504996533417268_o.jpg

1522484_1100621866631728_7551785143817257333_o.jpg

11212644_1100621863298395_4022091328292017586_o.jpg

In this last photo you can see that Elias Ranefur and Anton Kallberg from Sweden are also playing in the A League.

What do you thing about this league? It would be great if we also followed this league, as it's level is really high!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Imo this league format should replace all those long leagues (amateur league) which covers 20 weeks + in a year.

The Jia A and lower all uses "tournament format" league schedule - whole country get together for a few days and conduct the league matches - few times a year.

So the other time? - focus on training!!

This user has no status.
Imo this league format should replace all those long leagues (amateur league) which covers 20 weeks + in a year.

The Jia A and lower all uses "tournament format" league schedule - whole country get together for a few days and conduct the league matches - few times a year.

So the other time? - focus on training!!

I agree with you in the sense that playing the whole league in a few weeks would make things easier for everybody in terms of travelling... and it would also give the players more weeks to train and prepare for the league.

On the other hand, I think that with the league format that you propose, there would be too much weekends without competition, and they would be a bit boring, don't you think so?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I agree with you in the sense that playing the whole league in a few weeks would make things easier for everybody in terms of travelling... and it would also give the players more weeks to train and prepare for the league.

On the other hand, I think that with the league format that you propose, there would be too much weekends without competition, and they would be a bit boring, don't you think so?

No
The league is a national league
There is other tournaments in between - and defiantly possible in the countries that I visited (19 countries)
In fact, some countries don't really do "league" but rather tournaments - which consist of ranking, so it like what I said, a league tournament system

This user has no status.
No
The league is a national league
There is other tournaments in between - and defiantly possible in the countries that I visited (19 countries)
In fact, some countries don't really do "league" but rather tournaments - which consist of ranking, so it like what I said, a league tournament system

I agree with you. Moreover, I would love that system, as I love tournaments where you play a lot of matches! I really don't like to travel for several hours in order to play 2 matches (that's what happens with the league system).