New equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
[HELP] New equipment

Hi guys! Im new here, and this is my first post. I hope it will be the first of many!
I want your help to tell me what is the best stuff for me to buy. My blade is all+ grubba (5years....) and the rubbers are bluefire M2. I start playing 6years ago, but the past year i had to stop because of the university. This year I will return.I am a big guy, and i play mid step from table. Use a lot of spin and block. My fh is the strongest i do everything with her, the bh is to hold and spin when its possible. I hope you can help me. I want to be more agressive in the table, have the same control but more speed and spin to get better serves. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
You also need to replace your blade for an offensive blade as well. I recommend the Ma Lin Extra Offensive by Yasaka. This blade is very good. It is an all wood blade so you can play your touch shots better and has a large sweet spot. In addition, its affordable. I got mine for $51.95 but you can get a cheaper one at tabletennis11.com for about 30 something dollars if i am right.

This user has no status.
As rubbers, to my experience, you can start with Tenergy 05FX, it is like an overall rubber, not very fast, not slow at all, not very hard and not soft, it is one of top quality rubber from Butterfly, and it will tell you what next rubber you need if you try it.

Someone very good players advised me to go with 2 rubbers because he tested/tried many many dozens of rubbers, simply advised me to go with Tenergy 05FX on FH and Stiga Calibra LT Sound on BH, he seems satisfied with this combo, i may give this a try for my Jun Mizutani after someone took my first rubbers on it.