Boll ALC but which Tenergy rubbers ? Thickness? E

This user has no status.
A friend let me try this blade with Tenergy 05 on both sides. Higher speed, nicer feel, and just as much spin.
The Andro set-up is good, but not as good

It is a nice set-up indeed, but not that much great, i know someone who plays with it for a while and not he is thinking to swap with me for one of my blades, mostly my ZJK ALC think, but many liked my JM ZLC one and the coach liked my Primorac EX, so don't rush on TB ALC, i didn't buy any TB blade yet even they are so popular, but someone swear by TB ZLC as the best, he tested ALC and Spirit but he went with TB ZLC and T80 on both sides.

My advice, as rubbers think about T05FX as standard, mix it with another 05FX or 05 or even 80/80FX as you wish, about the blade, think more, you may like one blade, but you may like more another blade, i liked BTY Jun Mizutani blade, but i liked another blades more later even i didn't use that JM more than 2 months.

Hi all
I'm about to order the Boll ALC
I need to decide on Tenergy rubbers:
05? 05FX? 25? 25FX? 64? 64FX? or 80?
Thickness? 1.7? 1.9? 2.1?
Your thoughts / experiences please
Thanks
Andy
ps E in title was a mistake

order the boll spirit instead!!
the rubber is harder. depends on you. what you prefer. i've only played with the 05 and 64-fx. i liked 05 more.
2.1 always.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
If you loop as a pure looper and are active in reading and manipulating spin especially on service return, nothing beats Tenergy 05. The real problem is when you don't. That's when you might yearn for something else.

If it doesn't cost you too much and you like to loop, just get Tenergy 05 and be done with it. It makes bad loopers look good and good loopers look like magicians.

This user has no status.
If you loop as a pure looper and are active in reading and manipulating spin especially on service return, nothing beats Tenergy 05. The real problem is when you don't. That's when you might yearn for something else.

If it doesn't cost you too much and you like to loop, just get Tenergy 05 and be done with it. It makes bad loopers look good and good loopers look like magicians.

1000% agree!!!