The stores to buy Tenergy rubbers in London, UK and Paris, Fr?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hello everybody,
In August I will go London, UK and Paris, Fr for 4 days in each city and wanted to buy Tenergy 05 and 64. Please share your experience of buying Tenergy rubbers in stores in these two cities. I'd like to know the addresses of the reliable stores selling authentic stuff and prices the Tenergy is sold out there.

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Forget London, unless someone here knows better there are NO table tennis stores in the capital. Indeed if you are talking about stores you can reliably walk into and buy table tennis stuff there are none in England apart from Tees Sport in Middlesborough, and that's 250 miles north of London. Table tennis equipment sales in the UK are almost exclusively done via online stores, of which there are several very good ones.

Paris I'm afraid I can't help you with, but I'm sure someone on this site can !

This user has no status.
Rue du Moulinet in the 13th district of Paris for Butterfly stuff (website: http://theo384.free.fr) They have a 15% discount on all rubbers/blades you purchase at the shop.

There's also a new TableTennis11 shop somewhere near Opera (cant recall the address) with similar discounts but not sure they sell Butterfly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Thanks a lot for the clue.Theo shop sells Butterfly rubbers (05/64 etc) for Eu 56.90. The second shop you've mentioned does not sell Tenergy.

This user has no status.
BTY in France can be purchased via the national reseller, dauphin (office / store in Valence, 400+ miles from Paris), or Friendship (the store, in Paris, link as above).

No discounts are available on BTY rubbers and most BTY baldes, so expect to pay 56.90€ per sheet of Tenergy.

A TT player in Paris should really pay a visit to the TT11 store there : 45 rue Richer, 75009 Paris. They have lots of stuff, and you can try baldes and rubbers on the table they have set up at the store.
Jolan and TTping85 are the owners, and active memebers on myTT.net. I would contact them there first to ensure they'll be there (and the store open!) on the day you would visit.

HTH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
BTY in France can be purchased via the national reseller, dauphin (office / store in Valence, 400+ miles from Paris)
HTH
I need only BTY rubbers. Can they deliver 05/64 Max (05-Red, 64- Black) to the reception of the hotel I will stay in for free? TT11 deliver the stuff for free worldwide, provided the amount paid is more than EU 70.
How can I contact dauphin?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
They might. But they'll be a bit concerned delivering to a hotel I think, as for all internet sales. Advance payment may be required.

Best would be to give them a call: 00 33 4 75 44 20 34. There's a good chance they speak English.
No problem to pay in advance. Are they reliable as far as authenticity and guaranteed delivery are concerned? What is their website?

This user has no status.
Honestly I think it'd be best if you just go to the Friendship shop (the one in the 13th district and whose website url is theo384.free.fr) since ordering online and getting your things delivered to your hotel or to a distribution point nearby might turn out to be too much work and worry for someone who will only be staying for a short time. Besides, it's not sure that you won't be paying delivery fees even for a relatively expensive order on dauphintt.com or Butterfly's official site.

The Friendship shop is reliable. I'd suggest you contact Butterfly if you want their confirmation or advice (email: online-shop[at]fr.butterfly.tt ; phone: 00 33 4 75 44 20 34).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
I will buy Tenergy 05/64 for $61.6 (no VAT and delivery charge) in Minsk, Belarus- my home town where I will stay for 10 days before going to Paris/London.
Sorry for the off-top but it's for those living in London/Paris.
What is the US$ exchange rate for Euro and pounds? I mean if I should buy euros and pounds in Canada or buy it in London/Paris.
In Toronto the exchange rate of US$ to CAD is 1.33 at http://www.kantor.ca/foreign_exchange_t ... 244cms.htm.
Do they take US$ in shops in Paris/London?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
You can find online stores that sell Tenegry at a reasonable price. Just search in Google and go to the first website. I have used this method and have worked pretty well, lol. If you travel to North America, there is another way, I have traveled to Toronto last year and exchanged money at a pretty good place called Knightsbridge FX (Rate: 0.15% - 0.5%). They have an online option so if you go back to your home country (UK or France) you still can exchange money and don't have to come back to North America every time. And then I use my foreign account to buy it from North America, the shipping cost are sometimes high, but it worth it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
You can find online stores that sell Tenegry at a reasonable price. Just search in Google and go to the first website. I have used this method and have worked pretty well, lol. If you travel to North America, there is another way, I have traveled to Toronto last year and exchanged money at a pretty good place called Knightsbridge FX (Rate: 0.15% - 0.5%). They have an online option so if you go back to your home country (UK or France) you still can exchange money and don't have to come back to North America every time. And then I use my foreign account to buy it from North America, the shipping cost are sometimes high, but it worth it.
Wow, what a timely response! :rolleyes:
It took only 4 years for you to respond.
Thanks.:confused:
P.S.
By the way, the best Exchange office in Toronto is Kantor.ca. You can't find a better exchange rate anywhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D