Close, but no cig... still need advise! :)

This user has no status.
So!
I got my wasted Stiga Hybrid Wood working well with the remade c-pen handle.
Slapped on a Stiga Boost tx and a dhs skyline 2 neo thinking the boost would work as a BH rubber. It did not. I cant even hit the table using the boost on bh. On FH however it changed my game! Im pushing my opponent til he can't take it. Now I whant more! :D
Any ideas on where to go? Boost tx worked wonders, but there should be a "next step" here? Airoc? Calibra? Tenergy?

The dhs skyline 2 neo is ok as a bh-rubber, I get a fair amount of control and speed out of it. But its to heavy and thick. Id rather have a thinner, lighter control rubber. Any suggestions? Need it to be light.

Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
A trip down "tabletennisdb"-lane says that sriver fx is a slow rubber. My TG2 neo is soaked in bio-booster and still it in not half as fast and "springy" as the stiga boost xt.. Still I get plenty of speed if needed by putting force in brushing the ball with the bh.. A fast flick and the ball is catapulted in a great way. Still, there must be a better, lighter rubber for this type of play?
I dont actually mind the weight as much as the tacky surface playing tricks in my short game..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
If you wanna go down in the more expensive lane you could try the MX-P. I have only heard good things about the rubber, but having that said I have only tried it a couple if times where I was playing around. You can find some good reviews of the rubber in the equipment center where Paul Drinkhall have made a review :)

This user has no status.
Thanks!
Im sort of looking in to the airoc (astro?) s/m rubbers. Are they going to make a good pair with a stiff off+ blade? Im actually pretty satisfied with the boost xt on fh. Great speed and control for me, not to spinny but definetly ok!
The tension sponge I really like!
Maby the tc would be a good bh-match for the xt? Or is tc just as "bouncy"?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Original airoc 2.1 is a pretty good rubber. Not sure how good it would be for a penholder as I'm shake hand. If you want spin you have to engage the sponge as the top sheet is barely tacky, but paired with a off blade its quite a rocket if you play speed. Spin is okay if toy have good technique too