says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone,

This weeks training hall video is not a pro practising but a tour of the formidable Chinese National Team practice hall!

On our travels with STIGA to visit the Chinese National Team Centre Dan managed to record and tour the hall the China team practice in.

Check out the tour of the practice hall below:

Watch the full video series from our visit to the Chinese National Training Centre with STIGA here. The video series covers the local table tennis clubs, to the province clubs and the Chinese National Team centre where Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin, Ding Ning, Zhou Yu, Fang Bo, Liu Shiwen, Li Xiaoxia and many other members on the CNT train regularly.

One thing I really loved was how many balls they had! The boxes were so full! The conditions were perfect, the tables were all the very best with one being from the London 2012 Olympics and the other from the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The flooring and lighting was exceptional. The huge floor also included a conference type room for analysis and feedback.

What do you think of this incredible training hall? Pretty cool right!

Reactions: VicVoc32 and John18
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Wow, really nice ! Thanks for the insight !
Is the gym center we see in some vids in the same building too ? And are there some "leisure rooms" too?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Such an amazing hall right guys! :)

I still enjoy watching these episodes, did the floor have the perfect grip too?

Yeah the grip on the floor was outstanding. It felt so comfortable to play in. Maybe one day we will hold a TableTennisDaily tournament there :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I still say it is a good policy to bleed them dry with Chicken and Beer bets... at least they will go down happy.

TTD forum members vs CNT
I will be the umpire :)

Hahaha. Nice.

Der_Echte, should we do the chicken and beer tourney vs the CNT with TTTony as umpire? I think we can run that on those guys no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hahaha. Nice.

Der_Echte, should we do the chicken and beer tourney vs the CNT with TTTony as umpire? I think we can run that on those guys no problem.

Sent from my iP hone using Tapatalk

First, I will fault all those dodgy serves. Anything that has a 1% chance of illegal, I will fault.
Then, every 3 to 5 points, I will inspect they bats, and give them another one to use - every time this will get smaller, and some times there will be "holes" in the middle (like what I did with Shaanxi provincial team when they visited me in Cape Town)

I have so much crazy / dirty tricks, it will be fun :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
First, I will fault all those dodgy serves. Anything that has a 1% chance of illegal, I will fault.
Then, every 3 to 5 points, I will inspect they bats, and give them another one to use - every time this will get smaller, and some times there will be "holes" in the middle (like what I did with Shaanxi provincial team when they visited me in Cape Town)

I have so much crazy / dirty tricks, it will be fun :p

Hahaha. That would be sooooo fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk