Looking To Buy Hurricane 3 National Blue Sponge

Hi guys at TTD, I am looking to buy a sheet of Hurricane 3 National Blue Sponge. Either PM or reply in this thread if you know of a GENUINE seller on this forum or another website. If you are a GENUINE seller please PM me with price for shipping to New Zealand and price for rubber and if possible some pictures. Thanks Guys!

Reactions: YannouPing37
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jun 2015
If you are from new zealand. Try some Australian websites. Ive seen them there for not to bad prices. I had 4 of them. But already sold I am afraid.

If you are from new zealand. Try some Australian websites. Ive seen them there for not to bad prices. I had 4 of them. But already sold I am afraid.
Any Australian websites you could recommend? and any chance you will be getting more Hurricane 3 National Blue Sponge rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jun 2015
I will get more. Just dont know when. Hard to find. (Allot of fakes around) I have friends in China who send them to me when they can find them. But even for them its not that easy.

When I am home il try and find the website for you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
*Please forgive my grammatical mistakes~ I am a Chinese*

I can tell you the national team only use the NEO version H3
for national team 1 like ma long xx zjk, there will be a name engraved on the sponge
The price for their rubber are 1000RMB above, that is 200USD

i.imgur.com/9HYluds.jpg <<< I cant post link
This is Ma long's Neo H3 back.

The one with the white cover is totally diff quality and 100% not worth to buy.
Try to get the NEO H3 blue sponge province/national version
The price for NEO blue sponge province usually below 280RMB ~ 55USD
and for NEO blue sponge National is 550RMB ~ 110USD

*Please forgive my grammatical mistakes~ I am a Chinese*

I can tell you the national team only use the NEO version H3
for national team 1 like ma long xx zjk, there will be a name engraved on the sponge
The price for their rubber are 1000RMB above, that is 200USD

i.imgur.com/9HYluds.jpg <<< I cant post link
This is Ma long's Neo H3 back.

The one with the white cover is totally diff quality and 100% not worth to buy.
Try to get the NEO H3 blue sponge province/national version
The price for NEO blue sponge province usually below 280RMB ~ 55USD
and for NEO blue sponge National is 550RMB ~ 110USD
Thanks for the information, I am also Chinese but just brought up in a english environment :p Do you by any chance can get some blue sponge hurricanes? and how can I tell if this one http://www.saletabletennis.com/?product=dhs-hurricane-3-neo-national is real?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
For the H3 produce after 2013, the only way to "see" the H3 is real or not, is judged by the font on the sponge.
If the font match the one that I posted, it's most likely real.
Although the anti-counterfeiting code is valid, doesn't mean the rubber has good quality.

there is a cheaper way to get the real H3 if you can read chinese, lets PM

For the H3 produce after 2013, the only way to "see" the H3 is real or not, is judged by the font on the sponge.
If the font match the one that I posted, it's most likely real.
Although the anti-counterfeiting code is valid, doesn't mean the rubber has good quality.

there is a cheaper way to get the real H3 if you can read chinese, lets PM
I sent you a PM, if you have skype it would be easier. if you have skype PM me your name.

And he is the only one in NZ who has access to Chinese provincial teams in China?
Well he said that he had some sort of connection, like he said that he was a china team coach before coming to new zealand and something like that he was part of a team.