Rubber similar to stiga boost?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
After experiment with both stiga TC and TP(or TC) on my BRP, I like the rubber in some way but not in some other way. I like the spin and control, but it just too bouncy, which is not so suitable for my play style, and less tolerable for me.

So, what other rubber that is less bouncy, but has the similar or lower weight than boost series? And definitely provide the similar spin and control as boost series. And price range probably will be another issue.

Just ignore the butterfly brand at the moment. While I have a T25 on my hand, but it is cut for JPen, and I'm just waiting for their price drop before I'm considering to get their rubber :(

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Bouncy is probably of your blade, and makes it difficult for you play a chop or soft push. Boosts have a low throw, looping needs a lot of feel. Otherwise the ball will dirft over the baseline, maybe calibra will suit you. But my advice is to wait for calibra spin that will be launched soon, since I think you prefer stiga products

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
One of the reason is I compare the bounciness to my FH rubber, TG3 Neo. But it may as you say the soft sponge + my blade results it too. The only main concern is as long as i put alittle more strength on my stroke (or a little faster), I can definitely heard the slap sound. Some situation, I need it, but in most situation, I don't need it :(

As if i prefer stiga product, it is not my main preference lol... it just that when I tried both boost series, I kind of satisfy the rubber. It just that when I more getting used to it, I found that it didn't very fit to my play style

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
My TC was max sponge :D

Too bouncy is the reason I don't like to but it on brp lmao

But for the tenergy, there are only two reasons that I not considering about it right now. The first one definitely the price drop (there are a few rumors on it). The second on is that I have one on my jpen and I would like to try it a few more times before I will make the decision whether i still like it or not.