40+ Match Ball (Need Suggestion)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
If i could quickly locat an animated gif pic of someone vomiting in an excruciating painful and violent manner I would have posted it to this thread.

ALL seamed poly balls that are available for sale right now are flaming hot garbage. (Nittaku premiun 40+ is good but forever unavailable)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
Hey Guys ;
i have Butterfly 40+ (***) right now but need to buy new ones.i won't buy butterfly again but i couldn't choose Xushaofa and DHS .
Can anyone who used both of this balls , suggest me which one is better.
thanks.

You did not tell us in the OT that you wanted seamless plastic balls. Is that correct?

I do not know if Palio 40+ plastic ball comes in seamless construction, but newertheless it is of a better quality of other plastic balls .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
I do not know if Palio 40+ plastic ball comes in seamless construction, but newertheless it is of a better quality of other plastic balls .
All seamless balls are made by the same manufacturer. They include Xushaofa, Nexy, Stag, Hanno, Yinhe, Palio, Kingnik and a few more.

Can anyone who used both of this balls , suggest me which one is better.
thanks.
Demir, you can find a lot of info on the plastic balls in this thread: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?10404-Which-poly-ball-should-you-choose

In the end, only you can choose the right ball. Try out a few seamless balls and a few seamed ones. See which one you prefer.
Good luck :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Read 2 reviews
If i could quickly locat an animated gif pic of someone vomiting in an excruciating painful and violent manner I would have posted it to this thread.

ALL seamed poly balls that are available for sale right now are flaming hot garbage. (Nittaku premiun 40+ is good but forever unavailable)

Without exaggerating, the nittaku 40+ ball I used split into 2 pieces in the air during a match after 2 hours of playing, and we had a good laugh.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As has already been said, all the balls that have a seam, with the exception of the Nittaku Premium, are not good. They all break way too easily and don't play so well.

All the seamless balls are the same and they all play better than anything but the Nittaku Premium. The Nittaku Premium is very different than the Nittaku Sha ball. But you can't really get the Nittaku Premium because they are pretty much unavailable.

So, to be reasonable, the best ball out there for using is any of the seamless balls. Regardless of the brand listed, they are all made in the same place. And they all play very well.