China withdraw from the 2015 Korea Open!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
According to QQ Sports and TableTennisTa, Huang Biao (team leader of the CNT) has withdrawn the Chinese National Team from the upcoming Korean Open next week! Players including Ma Long, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Shang Kun, Fang Bo, Ding Ning, and Liu Shiwen have been told to withdraw from the World Tour by their team leader.

The China team will participate in the upcoming Japan Open this week which has now commenced.

There are two reasons to why China have withdrawn:

1) The European players from Germany are not participating so the value of match practice is not high enough.
2) The impact of the epidemic, the protection of our players is high priority said Huang Biao.

Other nations have also withdrawn including Singapore, Chinese Taipei and Hong Kong.

2014chinateam.jpg

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Brice, club owners get free tickets to the Korea Open.

You could also go to Nexy Korea HQ, they prolly got tickets too.

In 2010, I went there by myself and they had a desk where they give you free tickets before you went inside the arena. I had two friends save me a seat in the second row back courtside.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
As for the MERS, it seems few people know how to spell Vitamin C worth a lick. Of course, we are not talking about taking just one 1000 mg tablet, that won't do much, but if you got a 1/2 kg bottle of Vitamin C handy, a tsp every few hrs mixed with water in the early stages will stop any virus in its tracks.

This article is a LONG read, but it will open your eyes.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/klennerpaper.html

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
As for the MERS, it seems few people know how to spell Vitamin C worth a lick. Of course, we are not talking about taking just one 1000 mg tablet, that won't do much, but if you got a 1/2 kg bottle of Vitamin C handy, a tsp every few hrs mixed with water in the early stages will stop any virus in its tracks.

This article is a LONG read, but it will open your eyes.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/klennerpaper.html

You know, it is a bit more tricky with CNT, as they have a big "Dubai" written all over they clothing :p