Ping at Canary Wharf

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
A bit of information for all of you guys is that there will again be table tennis at Canary Wharf as last year. However, this has nothing to do with the 'Ping London' which is again going on over London and is entirely separate. It starts on Friday 22nd July for 10 days. Desmond Douglas will be there for the first 4 days then Carl Prean the next 4 and the ex Irish number 1 Jason ???? who recently retired (I will try and get his name in due course). In addition, there will be other top players popping in but if you go take something to eat with you as a Cheese sandwich last year cost £6. I will be there hopefully on the Monday with my Grandson (13) who will have a knock-up with Des. Grant Solder will be doing all the organising.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Thanks Ant and hope to see you tomorrow. I did find the name of Jason by hunting thru Google for all Irish players but when I went to edit my original post, it would not work and could not even add it in as a reply to my post. Had the same problem on the TTT site but managed to get a reply in so then I said it was Jason Sugrue. Thanks anyway.