Project TTR 2000 now with English Subtitles!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
I have watched this in German so I'll give a short introduction to this project.

TTR (Tischtennisranglistenpunkte) (engl. Table tennis rating points) is an elo system of rating players similar to USATT. However, a level of 2000 TTR is roughly equivalent to 2400 USATT. This article also convinced me that the USATT rates players 400-500 points higher. This is not to brag about the level in Germany but just to let you grasp how good 2000 TTR is. Timo Boll has roughly 2650 TTR and most 1. Bundesliga players have around 2500 TTR.

The project is about the various technical, physical etc. changes that Simon had to do to improve his level after he said that it had stagnated for the last few years. Though he hasn't reached 2000 TTR yet, he managed to beat a player with 2080 TTR in a tournament, around the 9 minute mark and again around the 15 minute mark in the video below

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Congrats you've made it, Simon.
Amazing project.
I've seen a few of your results on click-tt. Very good job.
But you should post more vids in here.
Now that you've made it, may i ask what are your next goals?

Hey Suga, you should look at his Homepage:

www.ttr-hunter.de

Then you know ;-)

And great Job, Simon! Keep it doing!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Don't worry, just ask. But i think AnchorSchmidt's post describes it quite good.

I have watched this in German so I'll give a short introduction to this project.

TTR (Tischtennisranglistenpunkte) (engl. Table tennis rating points) is an elo system of rating players similar to USATT. However, a level of 2000 TTR is roughly equivalent to 2400 USATT. This article also convinced me that the USATT rates players 400-500 points higher. This is not to brag about the level in Germany but just to let you grasp how good 2000 TTR is. Timo Boll has roughly 2650 TTR and most 1. Bundesliga players have around 2500 TTR.

The project is about the various technical, physical etc. changes that Simon had to do to improve his level after he said that it had stagnated for the last few years. Though he hasn't reached 2000 TTR yet, he managed to beat a player with 2080 TTR in a tournament, around the 9 minute mark and again around the 15 minute mark in the video below