Sponge Softness Comparison

says Xxxxxz
says Xxxxxz
Jan 2015
I'm curious to know how the sponge on the Tenergy 80fx compares to the sponge on the Tibhar Aurus Sound, are they of similar softness or is there a noticeable difference. I currently use the Aurus Sound in 1.7mm on my FH and just wondering if I might get more out of the 80fx. Playing style is modern defence and I've just switched to TSP Curl P-4 Chop on the BH which I'm really liking. My FH is mainly used for controlled looping, point winning smashes, and the occasional chop / push-block.

says Xxxxxz
says Xxxxxz
Jan 2015
Thanks for your input. You say that 80fx would be under-used by a modern defensive style of play...so how comes you use it yourself if you're a defender and you categorise it as an aggressive rubber?

This user has no status.
haha. i saw my profile after i wrote it and i was expecting this answer. I got the new DHS Skyline 3-60 for FH and switched my stiga from FH to BH.

sorry if for the confusion :).

When i first got my 80Fx i decided to play more aggressive with it and 80FX help me a lot with super fast topspins, but my shoulder/back problems increased so i had to cut back and return to defense mode