Syeo Hyowon World Ranked #11 in Maxim Korea Cover Pics & Video

This user has no status.
Since its a Sunday and i am feeling generous. I normally dont want to share my booty....LOL

Sye Hyowon did a shoot for March 2015 Maxim Korea mens magazine. As of July 2015 she is world ranked #11 in the world. Enjoy:D

Sorry Dan, i didnt mean to blow up the site...:D

I personally like the pink dress and the high heels :rolleyes:

And for you people drooling and ogling my girl...please move along...LOL Dam i'd wish i could read & speak Korean and her sister is very pretty too.

Comments Welcomed....Nice Comments.

Cover.jpgmagazine page 1.jpgmagazine page 2.jpgmaxim korea.jpgstriped dress.jpgTable 1.jpg

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Her sister is Seo Hyo Young and she used to coach at Shin Jae Gook TTC near Seoul Uni, a place where I visited several times. I played one match vs her when I was around USATT 1900 level and I lost 1-3 with two of the lost games at 9 or duece. She is prolly 2100 level even when coaching (you drop a level or two when you coach full time in Korea).

Her sister has been posting a LOT on FB about herself and her sister together. She is getting to the age for a husband and is prettying up.

Reactions: 42andbackpains
This user has no status.
Her sister is Seo Hyo Young and she used to coach at Shin Jae Gook TTC near Seoul Uni, a place where I visited several times. I played one match vs her when I was around USATT 1900 level and I lost 1-3 with two of the lost games at 9 or duece. She is prolly 2100 level even when coaching (you drop a level or two when you coach full time in Korea).

Her sister has been posting a LOT on FB about herself and her sister together. She is getting to the age for a husband and is prettying up.

I envy you Der_Echte...so you do have some female friends who arent aunties and grandmas...lol

This user has no status.
Why am I supposed to love this thread yet I am careful about liking it?

So far about 200 persons have seen this thread and you are one of the brave souls to admit to what they like. And maybe the other people have there significant other looking over there shoulders....they might have to be careful too. This is just a nice beautiful gallery presenting Seo Hyowon in a different perspective...And besides my wife likes Korean idols(guys and gals).:D

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
It was only by chance. One of our Korea Foreign TTA members had coached there, then had to go away for an extended trip, then the manager hired Seo Hyo Won's sister to coach by the time he got back and that was that. Doesn't matter now, the guy is a famous fashion model there after many years of struggle.

You don't really see any women under 40 in a Korean amature club, only very occasionally. The ones who are young and play TT, don't really go to amature clubs. They play when they were in the pro-style training as a TT athlete in late grade school, middle school, and high school. A few (like a very pretty coach who I have earlier posted pics of who used to coach at my former local TT club in Uijeongbu) went on toe Seoul Sports Uni, some make it to K-League and a few to international pro level.

Seo Hyo Won has a very large and wildly devoted fan base, I knew the founder and Chairman of the fan club, he is in Pyungtaek and plays at Hope TTC Pyungtaek.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42andbackpains
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Pic of me and the SINGLE female coach from my former local TT club in Korea. Typical lady who does everything to look real perfect attractive and opts for plastic surgery to maximize the look.

Selfie w coach.jpg

Here is a pic of the sister of the pro Korean chopper who used to coach near Seoul Uni.

Sister is on left and they were goofing off with a green tea latte.

seo coffee 1.jpg

This user has no status.
Pic of me and the SINGLE female coach from my former local TT club in Korea. Typical lady who does everything to look real perfect attractive and opts for plastic surgery to maximize the look.

View attachment 7823

Here is a pic of the sister of the pro Korean chopper who used to coach near Seoul Uni.

Sister is on left and they were goofing off with a green tea latte.

View attachment 7824

I have a Korean friend and he tells me that parents give plastic surgery procedures as graduation gifts...I would have preferred the used car.

Der_Echte, are you in the fan club too? :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Heck that looks like the kind of affair that my wife would approve of. A hot girl who can play table tennis better than me so I can play, train and have fun while getting my but whipped by a girl so I know my place when I come home to my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Heck that looks like the kind of affair that my wife would approve of. A hot girl who can play table tennis better than me so I can play, train and have fun while getting my but whipped by a girl so I know my place when I come home to my wife.

Sent from my apple using Tapatalk

Your wife must really love you. For the rest of us, we can only dream the dream...;)

Reactions: Der_Echte