Nexy Zealot Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Used it for a month. Nittaku premium balls. Depending on whether or not my opponent wanted to use the 40+ i would switch to the japanese 40+ premium nittaku. MX-S was my rubber of choice, But i also used mx-p for a bit.

Last edited:
I'm also using the Zealot atm (bought it "day one" :D) . Mine is 83gr. Very balanced blade indeed and unique feel. I don't know yet if it will be my "new YEO" for the incomming season. Plays wonderfull with high throw rubbers. I'm still playing with C-ball btw.
I don't know what rubbers you are using, but with high throw rubbers like T05 or Omega V tour, I have no problem with close loops.

To me it plays like a 5 ply all wood, comparable to YEO, Rosewood XO or Emerald VPS.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
I wouldn't be surprised if Zealot is basically Nexy's version of the YEO (with Nexy's originality added), which is not my kind of looping blade.

this is EXACTLY how i would describe the zealot. I couldn't pinpoint where i'd had this boring feeling of a blade before but this is definitely what it is.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Used it for a month. Nittaku premium balls. Depending on whether or not my opponent wanted to use the 40+ i would switch to the japanese 40+ premium nittaku. MX-S was my rubber of choice, But i also used mx-p for a bit.

Good review, sounds like a very balanced blade with a lot of control. Will you review the MX-S rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hi, I see zealot much more different than Peterpan.....it has a different outer layer
all composition seems to differ
Also the fabrication proves the difference, Id rather compare it with Arirang

Zealot is harder despite with a big control and reminds me of Calix II without the carbon layer
Id use the rubbers 2.0 with the hardness of 45