China superleague 2011 - women

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hello there!
I just see online now its womens china superleague played..

I never found topic about this, so I want to ask your opinions.. :)

Does anyone follow this?
Which team will win?

and can someone help me with teams and players in there?

Right now is playing Li Xiaoxia vs. Li Xiaodan.. Xiaoxia will win, she is 2:0 ahead

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I don't really follow any women's table tennis unless I accidentally run into it, an often then I find it boring. There are a couple of players that I like to watch, but not as much as men's matches. It is like they really play a different technique/style that is not as attractive as men's.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hehe, yes, I saw one time Ai played against one chinese player and she made something bad, not sure what was that.. double hit or pig edge that was on the side.. not really sure..
But I am sure, that Ai should get the point, both knew it, but the chinese said no, it was correct..
And the point went to chinese..
Then Ai got really angry and she won the match, it was amazing! :)
Anyways - In Korea Open Ai went through and .. unfortunately Kasumi went out..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Yes, this is exactly what I mean..
And that chinese player DID SEE it was an edge.. and she said it was not, that was really unfair, not sportly, if I was there I would go there and kick her in ass..
Yes, Wen Jia, unfair player .. I was sooooo glad then when Ai beat her eventually :)
No other player would not acknowledge that edge ball.. Boll or Samsonov would admit it even if it might mean lost of olympic gold..
But this Wen Jia.. yuck!!! Spank her somebody! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Damn... I can't stand that chinese player.. so unfair... Damn... I can't stand that sort of players... I'm happy that Ai Fukuhara won the match..
At the end, it seems that the chinese players slaps sluggishly the hand of Ai and says something bad.. ^^
I saw some videos of Ai, very good and young player!! I hope she'll continue like that!