Zhang Jike Interview in Hotel at China Open!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Zhang Jike Interview in the Hotel Room at China Open 2015!

Today, London 2012 Olympic Champion Zhang Jike was interviewed in his hotel room at the China Open 2015, the interviewer asks Zhang Jike about his love status, his current back injury, tattoos and more.

What do you think of the interview? Some awkward moments :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I love to see videos like this! It is such amazing that tabletennis players even a chinese star like Zhang jike give personal information about them or something like this. With for example football players it would not be possible to make a video like this because they are simply too arogant. But tabletennis players are different. ( Even if this is not in the video ) tabletennis players take time for their fans, give them signs, make photos with them and paticipate at a lot of charity programms! This is awesome i like all the tabletennis players

Reactions: Suga D
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
ZJK was being very evasive regarding his preference in women. Maybe he plays bat for the other team? Someone page butt stalion.
I hear a child voice in background ... so when there is child then there has to be the mother .... so this is why is he looked on to her and did not answer the questions about woman.