Blade Colour

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Why would you want a blade to look newer and less used. Battle scars give a blade character. If you sweat more on the handle and it gets more dirty and worn, people know you play. If it looks pretty and brand new, it looks like you don't really play. And if you were selling a blade and it is in good condition a little dirt and sweat on the handle won't make the blade in worse condition. But the dings on the side of the blade will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I must agree that the weapon should have some scars. After a really good multi ball practice you should even see some blood on the handle.

Hahaha. I did a hand breaker drill Tuesday evening: multiball over the table looping balls that would either double bounce at the white line or go off the table by less than an inch. The ball feeder told me not to use my main bat because of the high risk. Sure enough: blood on the handle and a torn topsheet from catching the edge of the table.

Battle scars give a blade more personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hahah sounds like a perfect practice Carl!

A few more of those and I will have a very colorful blade and I will also have the table measured for those hard to loop low ones near the edge that you have to take over the table.

Ma Long is the King of that shot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Use a gripband
g.png

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thread hijack, speaking of preserving blades if a logo happens to fall off what kind of glue is ok to stick it back on? Can you save some money and just use your regular rubber water based glue?

Glue for rubbers won't work for that. Something like Crazy Glue for wood or Gorilla Glue. Something that really holds.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
If by logo you refer to the small plastic badge on the blades handle then yes, id use something else than rubber glue. But only when your done and happy with your presevation of the blade. I actually dont need glue at all due to the snug fit of these badges they usually keep in place without glue.

Hope you get it back on there. :)