Andro Hexer

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hello!
I am using Andro Hexer + and Andro Hexer powersponge for a while, I want to ask - does anyone else use these rubbers?
Quality of my table tennis went really up, after I voted for this, after having Butterfly rubbers.. they didnt work that much for me..
Powersponge helped me with backhand, was an excellent choise for me.. and Hexer + really improved my forehand topspin, which is now fast and furious, lol :D

Anyone else playing these? Or at least.. tryed.. ?

I think this is Andro´s answer to Tenergy rubbers from Butterly, but most of really top players, who have rubbers from sponsors, dont like Hexers..

This user has no status.
S

This user has no status.
hexer is great, nothing to envy a tenergy or any donic rubber...
I guess it is not that good boosted, that's why most pros don't use it.
the only counter is that it is a little heavy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
hexer is great, nothing to envy a tenergy or any donic rubber...
I guess it is not that good boosted, that's why most pros don't use it.
the only counter is that it is a little heavy.

Hexer is great - i don't see why people like Tenergy's so much? The Hexer's have good boost and nice clicky sound.
All of the donic rubbers I think suck donkeya**. Donic's rubbers is boosted as much and the same way as Andro's rubbers, they are made at the same place (ESN in Germany). The difference is that Andro uses 100% natural rubber.

Tenergy is not "boosted" but are using another technology, the Spring Sponge (that may or may not be boosted) and Andro uses Tensor technology in their sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
You must know?! :confused:

You're afterall the one playing them !

Well in fact I dont know..
I use them, yes, but .. I dont know what is considered hard and what soft :)
And also in fact I dont touch them much, hehe.. and now I am too lazy to go check it..
But today I will play, so I will check it..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Well in fact I dont know..
I use them, yes, but .. I dont know what is considered hard and what soft :)
And also in fact I dont touch them much, hehe.. and now I am too lazy to go check it..
But today I will play, so I will check it..

The normal hexer is supposed to be rather hard, all most like tenegy but is is far easier to feel the baal and get spin and speed into it because of the topsheet. The Hexer+ has the same sponge but a different texture to the pimples they are a further apart and maybe a bit bigger. The powersponge has a (i think) the same topsheet as the Hexer+ but a different sponge and is kind of soft.

Hope you understand what i just desribed.

Reiin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
So, the Hexer migt be an alternative to Tenergy?

People have different preferences. Hexer is the far better choice for me - it is pretty much perfect! I tried the Tenergy's, Calibra's, Rakza's and Coppa's. Hexer for me just has the extra grunt! The topsheet is perfect and the sponge is powerful boosted!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
People have different preferences. Hexer is the far better choice for me - it is pretty much perfect! I tried the Tenergy's, Calibra's, Rakza's and Coppa's. Hexer for me just has the extra grunt! The topsheet is perfect and the sponge is powerful boosted!

Thanks!
Could you post a review? It would be helpfull :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hej Hej,

i just tried Powersponge on FH and BH today at practice and really have to say i like it. The sound is crazy, i like the flat way the ball goes, blocking goes well and there is a lot of effet in my services. Control is great as long as you play actively, i think this rubber FORCES players to be active.

In my case, i really really like the way it works for me, and i LOVE the sound :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i used hexer , hexer + , hexer duro and now i have andro rasant , hexer is fast and spinny , hexer+ is very fast and less spiny , hexer duro it´s soft and have a lot of spin but it´s quite slow , rasant it´s loke hexer duro ++ more speed , more spin and more control .
tested on my dhs hurricane king fl