advice, best anti spin rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Hi tt friends,
I have small favor to ask you. You guys who are playing with anti spin, what you can recommend as best rubber of this kind.
I read that Dr. Neubauer gorrila and Der Materialspaz Nightmare are top in the class.
What do you think?
Can smbd enlighten me or give me pros and cons for those rubbers, thakns in advance
el

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Hi tt friends,
I have small favor to ask you. You guys who are playing with anti spin, what you can recommend as best rubber of this kind.
I read that Dr. Neubauer gorrila and Der Materialspaz Nightmare are top in the class.
What do you think?
Can smbd enlighten me or give me pros and cons for those rubbers, thakns in advance
el

Hello el-vado

I dont know about Dr. Neubauer Gorilla and Der Materialspezialist Nightmare because i using Diabolic 1.6mm from Dr. Materialspezialist.

For me , its a good rubber if u using it . 1st time i used it , it not really hard tu we understand this rubber . With Diabolic i can deal with all incoming ball .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depend what style you want to play. There are so called soft anti and hard anti.
Hard anti has the best reverse effect. It’s more like ox long pomps. Or even like frictionless long pims which has been banned.
The best of these king are probably from dr neubauer (like buffalo) or der materialspaz transformer or mega-block. (there are videos for these two just search on YouTube)
The cons for hard anti is they are hard to control. You need a lot of technique and time into this.

Soft anti has more control. It’s some what in between a hard anti and normal pimp-in. You get much more control than hard anti. But less reverse effect. It is more like a long pimp with thick sponge.
The best of this kind is definitely yasaka antipower.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I have played with 6 antis. Buffalo, Mega Block, Anti Power, Best Anti, Super anti and GD Guard.
I like Super Anti and Best Anti the best. They do not get the most spin reversal like Mega Block or Buffalo but they allow you to attack more rather than just bounce the ball back as in the case of the new almost frictionless antis. I like Best Anti for chopping and Super Anti for attacking. Yasaka Anti Power is just that. It has a thicker sponge that will absorb the energy of fast loops but it has a little more friction than the Best Anti and Super Anti. I do not like the thick sponge of Yasaka Anti power and it is important to keep Yasaka Anti Power clean so the friction doesn't change due to dirt or sweat.

No matter what anti you choose you should learn to twiddle.