Jun Mizutani doesnt wear underwear when playing table tennis!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
He uses National version of dhs underpants Its not that he wears none, it just feels like :D

Yeah, Paccheco has it right. He is just trying to avoid the goon squad. If they knew a player from Japan was wearing CNT National Issue Underwear and socks, they would have to hunt him down and find out the leak in the source on the CNT.

Now, I have heard that when Emily Ratajkowski plays TT, she usually plays naked or in body paint. That I am okay with discussing.

bb74e8e157a0131a53af7394c35fb5ba.jpg

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
More pics or it didn't happen!

Yeah, Paccheco has it right. He is just trying to avoid the goon squad. If they knew a player from Japan was wearing CNT National Issue Underwear and socks, they would have to hunt him down and find out the leak in the source on the CNT.

Now, I have heard that when Emily Ratajkowski plays TT, she usually plays naked or in body paint. That I am okay with discussing.

cache.php

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Who woke this thread up? I though my photo of Emily R in body paint was enough to end the discussion.

Back in the early days of SPiN they used to get models to play TT. Then every so often at around 3am on a Friday they would get one to take her cloths off and play.

I am okay with discussing things like that. But talking about guys playing TT without underwear, I don't know. Something's a bit off here.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Who woke this thread up? I though my photo of Emily R in body paint was enough to end the discussion.

Back in the early days of SPiN they used to get models to play TT. Then every so often at around 3am on a Friday they would get one to take her cloths off and play.

I am okay with discussing things like that. But talking about guys playing TT without underwear, I don't know. Something's a bit off here.

wow really Carl? omg omg
LOL the video was interview and showing practice session of japanese team, and jun said he doesn't wear underwear while playing so I shared it to you guys lol

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
wow really Carl? omg omg
LOL the video was interview and showing practice session of japanese team, and jun said he doesn't wear underwear while playing so I shared it to you guys lol

Yeah. But you posted this in August 2015. That is a pretty long time ago. [emoji2]

Reactions: NextLevel