What do you think of this rubber?

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Wow.... This one is my dream .... Xu xin personal TG2
http://www.prott.cc/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=XuXiTG2
Wow...
But anyway .... I have one old h3 neo and i want to try this refresh with lemon youice and olive oil.... Can anybody describe it more
Thanks.
Ps.: if someone buys for me this xu xin tg2 i will be wery greatfull. :D

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, it is interesting, it probably wouldn't happen any more but when I used to use H3, I used to wear a dead spot in the tack of the topsheet that felt like anti-spin. It was really strange. But right at my contact point the sheets kept getting shiny and slick. I am pretty sure it was because of how I was contacting the ball.

I know my source was good and it happened with National, Provincial and Commercial and it usually took about 3 weeks to happen. It happened with about 10 sheets before I decided H3 did not get along with me even if I liked the rubber before the dead spot appeared. And nothing would revive that area. I did baby oil, WD40, olive oil.

It was tricky for opponents to play against. Some shots would have spin and some would be dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simplr. 50/50 mix of lon juice and olive oil. Wipe on a TBS or two worth and rub in with fingers for a half minute or minute then wipe dry with towel.

Lemon juice cleans and olive oil restores topsheey elasticity.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OK, will try if my h3 dies