Trf Belgium Bio Speed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
Has anyone used this? It's the only boosting oil available in our region. Will use it to boost commercial h3 neo. Your tips and advice will be very much appreciated, thanks in advance!

uploadfromtaptalk1440057636875.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Looks like the same bottle as bio booster.. Just another color on the cap. Parafine-oil?

If it's the same it works fine.
Ive used the bio booster on commercial H3 neo with great effect. But as always, the H3 neo is not a rubber for every blade.. Did not work well at all with my hard composite blade, but is wonderful on a softer allround + to off - wood blade.

I find the hard sponge chinese rubbers easier to boost. One doesent have to be as careful and you can really work that oil in ti the sponge without worry. Youll notice once you start.

Good luck!

Reactions: HappySpinner
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
Looks like the same bottle as bio booster.. Just another color on the cap. Parafine-oil?

If it's the same it works fine.
Ive used the bio booster on commercial H3 neo with great effect. But as always, the H3 neo is not a rubber for every blade.. Did not work well at all with my hard composite blade, but is wonderful on a softer allround + to off - wood blade.

I find the hard sponge chinese rubbers easier to boost. One doesent have to be as careful and you can really work that oil in ti the sponge without worry. Youll notice once you start.

Good luck!
Thanks much anyways congrats and good luck on your Banda project.

Doesn't say if its parafine. Only information I have is that it is currently used by korea nat and sing nat team and it is very fast drying. The seller is quite reputable though in local arena. But still not stating those information as facts because again, boosting is illegal and it is so impossible for nat players to boost... But I'll boost the hell out of my h3 anyways, just for the sake of trying the boosting ritual... [emoji4]

Last edited:
Reactions: Liten
This user has no status.
Thanks much anyways congrats and good luck on your Banda project.

Doesn't say if its parafine. Only information I have is that it is currently used by korea nat and sing nat team and it is very fast drying. The seller is quite reputable though in local arena. But still not stating those information as facts because again, boosting is illegal and it is so impossible for nat players to boost... But I'll boost the hell out of my h3 anyways, just for the sake of trying the boosting ritual... [emoji4]

First: thanks! :)
Second: the H3 neo is imo at best a decent rubber unboosted. Imo it needs at least 3-5 layers to shine!

Good luck!

Reactions: HappySpinner