PDA

View Full Version : Multiball vs Robots

vik
08-20-2015, 01:49 PM
Hi guys,Is it big difference multiball practice with couch vs Robot ?I have robopong 2050 you can choose drill which you like BH FH,Faklenberg etc. For multiball you have to pay couch.Does it worth it?What is your opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpvFOs4TuQY

Hamasaki_Fanz
08-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Robots is good to feed you ball just for perfecting your strokes. If you want to advance you need coach to feed you 'real match situation' ball.

raazzz
08-20-2015, 07:53 PM
I like multi ball more, easier to choice your own exercises and I also think it's more close to real table tennis. At least with a good coach.

Pnachtwey
08-21-2015, 06:27 AM
I like multi ball more, easier to choice your own exercises and I also think it's more close to real table tennis. At least with a good coach.
There are some things that robots can't do but the best robots can do most things. I don't usually do multiball with the coach. I prefer what we call the random drill. The coach can be unpredictable. It is much more realistic.

raazzz
08-22-2015, 10:00 AM
Yes the best robots are really good but I still like how you so easy can adjust with a coach. Also good to have someone to talk to and discuss with.

vik
08-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Good coach is always better,but I was thinking about some old couch,or somebody just throwing the ball,not good as a player.

UpSideDownCarl
08-24-2015, 08:08 PM
Yep. The coach can see what you are doing and adjust the drill to make it work better for you or to make you work harder or easier in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raazzz
08-24-2015, 08:13 PM
Robots are great if you videotape your sessions and doing an analyze afterwards.