Is Andro hexer 1,9 good as bh rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I just ordered a Andro Hexer 1,9 red rubber to my bh.
Is it good on bh??? Any who knows it as a bh rubber???

I play with Tenergy 05 1,9 ad fh rubber on my Donic Epox Powerallround blade

Hope to get answers on good responding on Hexer on bh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I just ordered a Andro Hexer 1,9 red rubber to my bh.
Is it good on bh??? Any who knows it as a bh rubber???

I play with Tenergy 05 1,9 ad fh rubber on my Donic Epox Powerallround blade

Hope to get answers on good responding on Hexer on bh
In addition to what razz said, what rubber did you use before? What was the pros and cons of the old rubber and why do you want to change?

Reactions: raazzz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Im confused after at break on 13 years. Earlier it was leagal to use glue every day.
So now i tried several solutions so far.
Stiga Calibra Lt. But its not good for me to opening loop and i dont feels any spin in it.
Then i tried Tenergy 25 fx also. Its good to blocking and hitting, but again i miss the feeling to open looping after recieving a serve, and its not tacky so difficult.

There for after a advice from an expert, i have ordered Andro hexer to my backhand, he says its okay tacky to open with bh loop, flip, hit, and its a good backhand rubber altså away from the table as i im and allround player, who like to loop a lot from forehand, and also use my backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Hmm I've not tried Hexer but I think you've made a mistake. Hexer is no tacky than the rest of their range and given that you tried Calibra LT and Tenergy 25 it won't be much different. I think the Hexer will be fine for your backhand anyway as not many people choose to have tacky rubber on that side. Forehand loop, well this is where it's difficult to tell. It could be you and more practise is needed or you could be having difficulties with slow brushing. I personally find the tacky rubbers do help here, but it does change the game style a little that you need to adapt to. Describe again your lack of feel during the rally...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Now i tried my new Hexer in my bh tonight at training, 3 hours
Wow im impressed. It really fits my play so good.