Help me choose a Xiom rubber

This user has no status.
I have been wanting to try a Xiom rubber but since Xiom's range of rubbers are expansive I don't know which one to get. I will be using it on my fh. My fh shots are mostly loops. The blade I will be using is a stiff and fast hinoki composite blade.

The characteristics I am looking for are massive spin, medium speed, and good durability.

I have already done my share of reading and researching but I just want to see what other forum members recommend.

Thank you.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Would agree with the two previous posts.

Here is how I would say it.

If you want a lot of spin with not too much speed Sigma II is awesome and a small notch better than Vega Pro.

If you want good speed with as much spin as Sigma II then Omega V Pro is a small notch better than Sigma II.

If you want something significantly less expensive with a very good amount of spin and a really good balance between spin, speed and control, then VEGA PRO is the best overall value. A decent amount less expensive and pretty close to the higher price rubbers in performance.

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajah*
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks everyone. I am leaning towards Sigma 2 Euro and Vega Pro. The price of Omega V is a bit over my budget.

Btw, I was supposed to get a Xiom rubber in the next 3 months or so. But I think I have over tuned my Yinhe Moon. I was able to stretch it for around 7mm. It now plays odd.. Ooops. :D

If you take the rubbers off and let the sponge air out for a few more days it may lose some of the boost effect and play better.

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk