Searching for the most spinny rubber in fh pls help :D(yinhe big dipper)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Hello dear all :)
Im new here and love playing tt who has a subsided technique;rarely chops and mostly blocks and counterspins in backhand and doing top and fast spins in forehand as much as being in playing both wings.to sum up ? have some doubts about amount of spin which i could capitalize from a rubber i tried many of them such as stiga donic yasaka etc and so on and as eb knows i bump into tenergy and has sticked with it..BUT according many articles in forum also in the others including my national one it said that chinese rubbers can produce tons spin even much more than the europeans including tenergy and these days because of the sudden value rising of US dollar it becomes very harder to have it this is not the main problem but..can anyone lighten up me about the difference between yinhe big dipper and tenergy 05 which will be about the top fast spin potencial grip speed in close mid and far distance from table and so on the thing which encourage me to have an idea about move to yinhe bd is that it has a sticky surface and i really have pretty good brushing habit in my forehand is that rubber has or will have decent speed as tenergy with boosters or with itself.will it help me in fh side
my expectations are having more spin than 05 in all distances and making effective spinny serves and attack to the third ball easier would it help me pls reply this with your all knowledge i trust and love you all guys thank you :):):)
P.S:I will combine the fh rubber with viscaria i used to use european rubbers in both sides my bh side is ok no problem with that but i really wanted to try chinese ,but powerful hybrid spiinier even than tenergy,rubber (big dipper) dont withhold your all comments and i saw the reviews about big dipper but couldnt find an exact comparison like what i am trying to find now thanks again

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
You want to try a Chinese rubber which can achieve a great amount of spin than Tenergy? Probably have to look at DHS Hurricane 3. It is renowned for it's ability to generate a heavy amount of spin for service and topspin.

You could also look at Hurricane 8 which is a plastic ball variant or Skyline 360. These rubbers all generate a very high level of spin because of their tacky topsheets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Thanks for your presicion still waiting for different replies in fact one of market owners and also a division 1 player in our country both sells and uses yinHe big dipper in his forehand and He used to use Chinese rubbers whats more He gave info about a basic comparison between Thé potencial Of BD and 05 they have become seem pretty similar and im looking forward to know abort dhs hurricane Or bd or 05 which one should i choose for example anyone tried big dipper recently with Booster after Thé main natural factory tune is gone and how it behaves after tuned for second time manually compared to tenergy anda big dipper and so on.. waiting thank you:)