Recut after boosting?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
So every time i've ever boosted, i've had to recut my rubber afterwards because it would expand a bit. My friend that also tunes his rubber (using falcao) recently told me he doesn't have to recut his rubber. Is it because I've always used kailin oil and it has different properties, or maybe because the rubber i'm boosting tends to expand more?

any ideas why this is happening?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl's Spy App watching you from teh ionosphere will KNOW, but since that is a secret NSA program, me or you will never know.

One possible explanation is the rubber/sponge combo you use is more prone to that than that of your frined.

maybe the age/condition has a factor, also could be how long you go between tuning.

Maybe he uses less tuner, maybe he likes his rubber overhanging like Garfield hanging out of the trunk of a closed car lid.

So many possibilities, but we Team Nexy members must always be on the lookout for the Goon Squads trying to nail us for over tuning and using top secret pro versions. We got so cocky at this game we are setting traps for them all over the metropolis like local models in miniskirts as bait for the classic honey trap, sometimes a simple "Free Chicken & Beer" sign.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My top secret device that helps me track the Der_Meister's every step, from somewhere near Saturn, allows me to mysteriously appear when I've heard my name, and almost as fast as DTop Spirit is able to materialize.

One thing that is worth knowing: when you boost, the thing that makes the rubber play better is the expansion of the sponge. If your rubbers are hanging over more after you boost, then you are getting more boost effect. So don't worry about the little details and focus on how YOUR rubber feels after you boost it.

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo and Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
you two are great, i never have any idea what you're talking about but then i find one paragraph in all you say that actually applies to my post. it's like a scavenger hunt :).

thanks for the responses :cool:

Now that is as wise a post as I have seen. Don't let anyone else in on the secret or our gig is up and the cat is out of the bag and that cat might eat those London sewer rats we keep in the sceptic tank for when we trap the goon squad.

But the rats are good for nibbling off the edges of the boosted rubber so nobody can tell that you got the secret handshake and acquired some of the special Ma Long Pro Version T05 and H3.

Say, is that Liu Shiwen over there? Gotta Go!

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk

Reactions: Suga D and Shuki