Xiom Sigma II Pro

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I put sigma 2 euro on a Stiga intensity nct for a buddy of mine. This mainly because I wanted to try the intensity and a Xiom rubber, and he needed a racket... Although I know they are pretty good, I have nothing to compare it to, as they could work very differently on blades I normally use. (like Hurricane Hao III and Galaxy W6).
Though you can find a lot of valuable information if you google/search some around, http://www.tabletennisdb.com/rubber/xiom-sigma-pro-ii.html does hold some valuable information.

Reactions: Tompa8888
This user has no status.
Heavy. 50~ gr easily (cut). Tons os spin. Medium throw. Dead shortgame. Long Trajectory. Tons of spin with either brush or sponge contact. Speed same as Omega IV Asia id say. Strong smell. i did not use it for long, but some say it loses its speed and spin after 2 months. You can re boost it. Loud click :eek: Shrinks about 4mm when you try to reglue it. (25~celcius on both glue and reglue)

Sigma II pro has lower throw than Sigma II europe but it has more grip, can generate awesome amount of spin. What I loved about this rubber was the amount of spin I could generate on serves and its blocking capabilities (less sensitive to incomming spin than most modern backsides).

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
When I used Sigma II it was right after Omega IV and on the same blade. I liked it more in all ways than Omega IV but I felt like it was slower than Omega IV.

What Killerspintt said reminds me a lot of what I felt. Very good at having control against incoming spin but it generated a lot of spin itself.

The sponge/rubber combo was really good for feeling the ball and it had a really nice sound. I had Sigma II Pro on FH and Sigma II Europe on BH and I really liked that combo.

What made me stop using it? A friend was sponsored by Butterfly and I was able to get some rubbers from him so I started using Tenergy.

And for a long time I have realized that there are lots of blades I could use and be fine with. Same with rubbers. So, if there is something I can get for a decent price, that is what I will use.

One more thing about Sigma II. It felt a lot to me like a slightly slower version of Omega V. And Omega V is as good a rubber as I have used.

Do I like my Evolution MX-P more than Omega V? Nope. As much. But not more. They do different things. And the topsheet on MX-P, that is pretty great.

But if I could have the MX-P topsheet on a Tenergy sponge or on an Omega V sponge, it might be even better.

Well, not 100%. The MX-P sponge is pretty cool. It is better in short game than the sponges I just mentioned. It is better at the top gear with maximum impact than the other two. But, in between delicate and full power, the Tenergy and Omega V sponges feel better to me.

There are a few rubbers that are pretty much as good as any top rubber. MX-P, Victas, Omega V and Tenergy all seem to me to fall into that category.

Sent from MountOlympus via Hermes'Caduceus

Last edited:
When I used Sigma II it was right after Omega IV and on the same blade. I liked it more in all ways than Omega IV but I felt like it was slower than Omega IV.

What Killerspintt said reminds me a lot of what I felt. Very good at having control against incoming spin but it generated a lot of spin itself.

The sponge/rubber combo was really good for feeling the ball and it had a really nice sound. I had Sigma II Pro on FH and Sigma II Europe on BH and I really liked that combo.

What made me stop using it? A friend was sponsored by Butterfly and I was able to get some rubbers from him so I started using Tenergy.

And for a long time I have realized that there are lots of blades I could use and be fine with. Same with rubbers. So, if there is something I can get for a decent price, that is what I will use.

One more thing about Sigma II. It felt a lot to me like a slightly slower version of Omega V. And Omega V is as good a rubber as I have used.

Do I like my Evolution MX-P more than Omega V? Nope. As much. But not more. They do different things. And the topsheet on MX-P, that is pretty great.

But if I could have the MX-P topsheet on a Tenergy sponge or on an Omega V sponge, it might be even better.

Well, not 100%. The MX-P sponge is pretty cool. It is better in short game than the sponges I just mentioned. It is better at the top gear with maximum impact than the other two. But, in between delicate and full power, the Tenergy and Omega V sponges feel better to me.

There are a few rubbers that are pretty much as good as any top rubber. MX-P, Victas, Omega V and Tenergy all seem to me to fall into that category.

Nice one! When you say omega V. Is it Europe? Pro? Asia? Tour?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice one! When you say omega V. Is it Europe? Pro? Asia? Tour?

I tried Omega V Pro. A friend had it on both sides. But knowing Xiom's products and having had Omega IV Pro FH/Euro BH and Sigma II Pro FH/Euro BH, I am pretty sure that Omega V Pro for FH and Omega V Europe for BH would be a great combination FOR ME!

Reactions: Tompa8888
This user has no status.

Please compare sigma ii pro vs omega 4 asia.i felt omega v pro is slower than omega iv asia.