How much is used Tenergy worth?

Hi TTD,
I have two sheets of used Tenergy, 1x Tenergy 05 Black and 1x Tenergy 05-FX Red. I am wanting to sell the rubbers, but don't know what price I should charge. Tenergies still in great condition and used for 2.1 months. Please could you give me a idea of what price to charge, I have heard that $30 is reasonable, but can't rely on one information source. Thanks in advance.

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
I would say nothing.. Maybe 10-15 dollars.. The rubbers are used for a couple of months, hence worth very little. I give away my rubbers for free after I've changed them. 50 dollars for a pair of 2 months old, used rubbers? No thanks.. 30 for the pair might be allright if the condition is VERY good, but I wouldn't pay for them :p

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I have played a two weeks 80fx and they just looks horrible. But they was after 90+ wr rank player. But looks horrible at the edges but still good for my play. But no cent from me for rhis rubber.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah. I am not a big fan of the idea of buying or selling a rubber that has already been cut for a different blade. I swap rubbers from one blade to the next all the time. But I wouldn't pay for a rubber that was cut for a different blade and I would feel weird about selling a rubber that was already on one blade to a person who would use it on a completely different blade.

There are some circumstances where it may be okay. But a rubber that has been used for a few months shouldn't have that much value in my opinion.

Sent from MesozoicEra via TroubleMakerTimeWarp

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
When Tenergy was $80, selling it used was a big deal, and Tenergy still has a long enough life cycle that some people buy iy when it is significantly used or don't mind stocking old sheets. I would say it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it and is not something with a price you should quibble over.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
When i was a kid i often bought used rubbers from a friend of mine who was a semi pro who played 2.Bundesliga in germany. I don't know but his rubbers felt different than the ones off the shelf.
But the main reason was i didn't have a lot of money, so it was a good way to get cheap and (still) good rubbers.
He only played a rubber for about two weeks. In Tournament season (which is after the league season) he sometimes changed them weekly.

So to me that was a good deal for very little Bucks...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
It also depends on who used it when; I bet if Zhang Jike used it during WTTC, you could even get more then shop price for it.

But to be honest, a second hand rubber, used for more then a month; I might play with it if it's free, but I certainly am not going to pay for it. On the other hand, like someone else already mentioned...it's worth what someone wants to pay for it.

Reactions: Anders
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
I would never buy or sell 2nd hand rubbers.

I always give mine away.
There was a time when I was changing my rubbers almost every month. They can become quite worn after a couple of months use.

I'm shocked people are selling these rubbers at these prices, and even more surprised that people are buying them!