Tenergy Alternative (2015)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
This user has no status.
Ive used Xiom Omega V Euro and T64 on the same paddle (Tenor) and i much prefered the Xiom. Spin/speed wise. And it is miles away in control department.

T05 ive never used tho. :( Although i used Rakza X and some say its pretty close to 05 with some edge in control. I also much prefered Rakza X instead Rakza 7 (too bouncy)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
So you still put that T05 on top compared to another rubbers, why not get Tenergy then? I have some rubbers and i am not a pro or not even a high level and i find that Tenergy rubber is still the best, if i can't use Tenergy good enough then it is only me wrong not the rubber.

My main favorite blade is DHS Hurricane Hao III with T05 black on FH and T05FX red on BH and i couldn't be happier.

I have Tibhar MP-X and i feel it is a bit harder than T05 but almost closer performance for my FH, maybe the blade is making it different behave, but as many will say that no two different brands rubbers will be exact the same in performance, I use that XIOM Sigma II Euro on BH combined with that Tibhar MX-P on Carbonado 190 and it is almost good enough to play with but not in same league as my main racket [DHS+Tenergy].

My friend coach is playing with Rakza 7 on BH, and also another coach using Rakza 7, so it means that this rubber is something, but on their forehand it sounds they prefer Tenergy more, for me Tenergy is the best on FH, even that T05FX on my BH with DHS is not much great control, but someone who is in high level in the club recommended me to go with Calibra LT sounds on BH, he tested too many rubbers and decided on LT, but he changed that too to T64 lately i checked, i tested T64 before and didn't like it on BH with JM blade, but i will re-assemble my JM blade with T05 FH and LT sound on BH and see how it will perform [i was using T05FX on FH and T64 on BH with that blade].

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
OK, first of all: ONLY TENERGY IS TENERGY, nothing acts the same. BUT I tried a blade from a friend with some Tibhar rubbers that played really well this summer, so if I couldnt get more Tenergy I would probably go with the Tibhar rubbers.. But I'd still go with Tenergy anyway :p

Reactions: Suga D