Where to buy?

This user has no status.
Iruru, TTjapan, tabletennis11 i think. Tho never bought from Iruru. I shopped couple of times on tabletennis11. Not a single problem. Price is fair and now they have global shipping in 3 business days max. 15USD i think. Sure more ppl here will advise tt11 and will confirm that :eek:

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I'm a little biased so tt11 has my vote too, they have the best price and shipping options and really good customer service, you can ask them for equipment advice, specific blade weight options and they can lacquer your blades and assemble bats for you :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Hello amber.kulkarni89,

Indeed, you are very welcome to buy your table tennis equipment from us. :)
India is one of our biggest markets and we deliver table tennis goods there almost every day. If you choose DHL shipping then you can expect your parcel to arrive in 3-5 days.

Happy shopping! And if you have any questions then please message our customer support guys at [email protected] .

PS. Do you like discounts?! Here are some voucher codes worth 10euros each. First in first served! Orders must be over 50euros, one code per order maximum. Get in quick!
RWHXQ
DOGXT
UCDFG

Annes Alex Org, marketing manager at tabletennis11.com

Hi guys,

I am from India, needed some help on where to buy equipment from.
Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jasonxian24
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I just hit the like button so some of you could get the code and because it is cool for tt11 to do that. But I don't need anything at the moment.

If I do buy something from TT11, it will probably be the 500ml jar of Donic Vario Clean glue. I have decided I like that glue much better than the Xiom glue I have now. And TT11 has a really good price/deal on that glue. Well worth it.

Sent from MountDoom via TheRingOfPower

Reactions: Suga D