New rubber

This user has no status.
hi

I am looking for a new FH rubber. I have played with Bryce, bryce speed FX and now with vega europe, but I would like something new. I am an offensive player, I don't push a lot but sometimes I do. I play mid distance away from the table to close, I didnt really play a huge distance from to the table to be honest. I top spin quite a bit. I am looking for quite a fast rubber with a good amount of spin. I was thinking of rubbers like MX-s, Delta V, Xiom Omega IV/V Asia. Would you be able to recommend a rubber for me? If you have more questions then I am happy to answer any. If you would be also be able to compare the rubbers with vega europe with like the amount of speed and spin it would be great, if you have ever played with any of them

Bolt

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hi bolt i would also recommend the rakza 7 or 9 rubbers they get quite alot of spin and have a spinny top sheet 9 is bit faster than 7 but i found 7 good for counter looping and control so whichever suits your style...or if you want the faster rubber again go for tenergy maybe 64 or the fx versions if you like spin

This user has no status.
I was thinking of the rakza but I think I would like a newer rubber made more for the plastic balls. The tenergy series are really good but I think too many people use it. What would you say MX-S?

Also what do you think of the durability of rakza 9 as it says that it is not very durable.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Vega Europe is sort of slow and not too spinny. Evolution EL-P would be a quite noticeably faster and spinnier. EL-P would be a little harder than Vega Europe but not too much so. JulienB's comment is spot-on. You may even like Evolution FX-P which is pretty close to the same hardness as Vega Europe but faster and spinnier and still has great control.

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: JulienB
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would probably choose the EL-P over FX-P, also what do you think of V Omega Europe or other V/IV rubbers?

EL-P is pretty darn good. I know Der-Echte likes FX-P and plays darn well with it on his FH. But that's how he rolls. Both are really good.

Omega V Pro and Europe are really good. The rubber feels closer to Tenergy than anything else I've tried in terms of how the sponge feels. But I feel like the Evolution topsheet grabs the ball more fully than any other rubber: especially with the Poly Ball.

There is one rubber that grabs the ball almost as well as the Evolution rubbers, and that is Victas.

They would be a pretty decent option as well. Victas V>01 regular would be about the same hardness as EL-P and get a hair less spin but have a hair more speed.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I would probably choose the EL-P over FX-P, also what do you think of V Omega Europe or other V/IV rubbers?

I just bought and slapped on Xiom Omega V Europe on my FH (for crying out loud a softer rubber !!) and did not miss a beat in two matches right after I glued it on.

Aurus has a HARD sponge, but the topspheet is special supple and grippy and overall is a MEDIUM hardness.

Shows that a wide range of SUITABLE equipment is appropriate for GAMERS.

Soon, I think NexyUSA.com will start selling Xiom rubbers and I still keep Elpis on BH.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
EL-P is pretty darn good. I know Der-Echte likes FX-P and plays darn well with it on his FH. But that's how he rolls. Both are really good.

Omega V Pro and Europe are really good. The rubber feels closer to Tenergy than anything else I've tried in terms of how the sponge feels. But I feel like the Evolution topsheet grabs the ball more fully than any other rubber: especially with the Poly Ball.

There is one rubber that grabs the ball almost as well as the Evolution rubbers, and that is Victas.

They would be a pretty decent option as well. Victas V>01 regular would be about the same hardness as EL-P and get a hair less spin but have a hair more speed.

I got a couple sheets of MX-P swimming their way from Korea because of Korean Thanksgiving it will take a LONG time to get here, but it will wait out Omega V Euro.

This user has no status.
So the omega V would be a good choice but would you recommend it over OMEGA IV. Also if I have been playing with Bryce speed fx and vega europe. Should I choose OMEGA V europe or pro? What is the difference between omega V europe against evolution El-p

Also would it be a big difference from vega europe to omega V europe or pro?

This user has no status.
I chose Evolution rubbers EL-P for FH and FX-P for BH.

Both rubbers are super grippy. I love to see how my opponents misjudge my loops, they low their guard thinking I missed the table, meanwhile the ball dives into the table near the edge. The arc you can generate with this rubbers is unreal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I chose Evolution rubbers EL-P for FH and FX-P for BH.

Both rubbers are super grippy. I love to see how my opponents misjudge my loops, they low their guard thinking I missed the table, meanwhile the ball dives into the table near the edge. The arc you can generate with this rubbers is unreal...

Nice! How long have you used the Evo rubbers, and what blade are they on?

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I havent tried mx-s...i would say the durability of rakza 9 is pretty good i boosted as well so that takes the life out a little bit...if you want to try a new rubber then the stiga airoc astro would be a good option...i couldnt see anybody going wrong with that